Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences

+2
广本飞渡
mjbunny
6 posters

Go down

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences Empty July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences

Post by mjbunny Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Next Global Prayer is Sunday, July 25th http://www.majorloveprayer.org
July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences LoveIsMagicalMJ

Hello everyone ♥ We hope you're all doing well! This is just a reminder that next Sunday, 25. July, 2010, is Major Love Prayer. We're sending out a major love worldwide at exactly 2pm L.A. time, synchronized as ONE
across the planet, on every continent, through every time zone, all cultures, all religions and spiritual beliefs, all colors, young and old, male and female, everyone united in spirit with a common goal: to heal the world with L.O.V.E.!

You can learn more in the Prayer instructions, which are now available in 15 languages. (The newest translation is Swedish/Svensk. Thank you so much, Christel!) Please keep spreading the word on Twitter, Facebook and MJ forums and don't forget to set a reminder or alarm so we're all joining the global wave of love at the same moment. Time chart below:

If you're on Facebook, please RSVP to the JULY MLP EVENT (FB) too!

July 25, 2010 (Sunday)
11:00 / 11am - Honolulu
13:00 / 1pm - Anchorage
14:00 / 2pm - (US PDT) Los Angeles, Vancouver, Seattle, Phoenix
15:00 / 3pm - (US MDT) Denver, Edmonton, Guatemala, Managua
16:00 / 4pm - (US CDT) Chicago, New Orleans, Mexico City, Winnipeg, Lima, Kingston, Bogota, (Caracas 16:30)
17:00 / 5pm - (US EDT) New York, Atlanta, Toronto, Havana, Santiago, Santo Domingo, San Juan, Asuncion
18:00 / 6pm - Halifax, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Rio de Janeiro (St. John's 18:30)
21:00 / 9pm - (UT/GMT) Reykjavik
22:00 / 10pm - (BST) London, Dublin, Lisbon, Lagos, Algiers, Casablanca
23:00 / 11pm - (CEST) Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Cairo, Zagreb, Cape Town

July 26, 2010 (Monday)
00:00 / midnight - Helsinki, Bucharest, Athens, Minsk, Istanbul, Khartoum, Ankara, Jerusalem, Nairobi, Baghdad, Riyadh
01:00 / 1am - Moscow, Dubai, (Tehran 01:30), (Kabul 01:30)
02:00 / 2am - Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, (Mumbai 02:30), (New Delhi 02:30), (Kolkata 02:30), (Kathmandu 02:45)
03:00 / 3am - Almaty, Dhaka, (Yangon 03:30)
04:00 / 4am - Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta,
05:00 / 5am - Hong Kong, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Perth, Manila, Taipei
06:00 / 6am - Tokyo, Seoul, (Darwin 06:30), (Adelaide 06:30)
07:00 / 7am - (AU EST) Melbourne, Sydney
08:00 / 8am - Vladivostok,
09:00 / 9am - Auckland, Kamchatka, Anadyr, Suva, (Chatham Islands 09:45)
11:00 / 11am - Kiritimati

For more times, see the chart for July 25th on timeanddate.com
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences Empty Re: July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences

Post by mjbunny Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:20 pm

From: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/03/can-you-feel-it-love.html
July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 459596 HOW TO FEEL THE LOVE:

Welcome to Major Love Prayer! As we prepare to heal the world with LOVE, we'd like to offer a couple of pointers for making the experience more powerful and effective. The suggestions below are meant to enhance the Guide to Monthly Prayer visualization. As always, just know that any loving and healing thought, emotion or energy you are able to send is helpful, so if you find you are only able to pray or focus for a minute, please
just do so and know you are making a difference. Every little bit counts! ♥️

Startin' Somethin' - If possible, we've found it really helps to start a couple of minutes before the prayer time. Take some deep breaths and calm your thoughts. Just relax. If you follow a particular religious or meditative practice, now is the perfect time to say a personal prayer to God and/or call in angels or guides to assist and protect as we spread love to the world.

Loving each other wholeheartedly - The more love we can each feel, the more we have to give to the world in unity. As the prayer begins, the instructions have asked you to focus on love, on the feeling of giving and receiving love. A wonderful way to do this is simply to think about WHO you love. Who do you love in a
deep, joyful and unconditional way? Who do you wish all the best for and want only happiness to surround? Who fills your heart full? Who do feel compassion for? There's no right or wrong here, for it's all love. Just feel it. Is it a religious figure or a deep sense of the divine you can feel down in your soul? A feeling of connection with nature? Could it be your children? Your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse? A best friend or dear pet? Could it be our beautiful inspiration for this prayer, Michael Jackson? Maybe it's a combination of many people, like
your family or a closeknit group of likeminded people. Who do you love deep inside so much that you can't imagine you could love them more? Just feel it right now, without judgement. Let the love flow through you, in
whichever way it does and for whomever it does.

Once you are in the feeling of this love it is time to expand it past the personal and to the global. There are other people all over the planet who are feeling this right now, who are doing the same thing at this moment. We're all here for the same reason, with the same intention. We want to heal the world with you, to make a little space, to make a better place. We want peace. We care about this planet too. We are willing to set aside our differences, our fights and disappointments. We feel it inside. Can you feel it? Let us reach out to each other. Hold my hand. You are not alone. Together we can make it happen. If we all cry with joy at the same time tonight we can change the world. With focus and a desire for harmony we can affect global consciousness. We can awaken hearts to the inner truth that we are all ONE... one people, one planet, one global heartbeat, united and whole. See how our little glowing dots of energy on the globe have connected and how Earth is now bathed in love. Know that everything and everyone is ONE and healed.

Together we'll cry happy tears (post-prayer)- After we've expanded the love and held it for as many minutes as you feel comfortable (5 to 10 minutes is a good target if you can fit that into your schedule), please remember the last part of the instructions, to thank everyone in your heart and wish all your fellow participants health and happiness. We've been doing Major Love Prayers since autumn of 2009 and have heard many experiences. Sometimes it can be intensely cathartic with tears. Sometimes it's purely joyous and even euphoric. Sometimes it can be very emotional as we are also remembering Michael on the 25th. It could even be that you feel next to nothing. There can be many reasons for this, such as mood, environment, etc.
Don't let it bother you. It is what it is, and there's always next month! If you feel jittery or spacey afterwards, please take a moment to 'ground' yourself. Place your feet on the ground and really feel the
floor under your feet. Shake your hands toward the floor ("shake your body down to the ground" Wink, like you're shaking excess energy off. You can also visualize vines or cords connecting you to the Earth that allow
excess jittery energy to drain off for a minute. Then take a deep breath and feel that breath all the way to your diaphragm. You are centered in your body and ready to go about your day.

Bless you and thank you so much for helping to change the world and continue Michael Jackson's legacy of L.O.V.E. ♥️
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by 广本飞渡 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 pm

IT IS ALL FOR LOVE!LOVE!I PRAYS!!!!! July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 786947

广本飞渡

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:37 am

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 583228 Hi!
Don't understand it but wether in May nor in June I could get a connection to you all ... yet I stayed, prayed on my own, sent my love to the world and everybody. I'll try it again today, next month, the month after ...
at last it's only the LOVE that counts ...
God bless you all!

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 pm

^ Oh, hug June was especially difficult, I think, because emotions were so high (in a sad way) and also because many people were outside in groups and there was less focus for many. I've found that if you put a lot of expectation on it, like thinking you HAVE to feel some kind of big connection, it can block it to a degree. Do you know what I mean? I'd say just relax and feel joy, think of Michael and the beauty in the world and just breathe deeply... we're all out here July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 911628
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 pm

30 minutes to go!

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 786947 July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 136805 July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 908142
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences Empty my prayer experience JULY 25th

Post by 19jacinta88 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

I just finished the prayer.......here's what happened:

I listened to "Heal the World" and used
the White Light. When the prayer began I closed my eyes and did my
utmost to focus on LOVE. I visualized the love between friends,
between pet owners and their pets, between an online friend of mine
and myself, etc. I visualized people praying for eachother, and then
began visualizing other people doing the same prayer as me. I «saw»
people sitting with their legs crossed, like I was, and praying.

Eventually the room turned black and I
heard steps around me. People came and sat in a circle with me and we
joined hands. Someone said: «Hi everybody!», and then we began
praying together.

A golden glow began to appear on my
chest, where the heart is located. This glow began «shooting» from
my heart, through my arm and hand and into the body of the person
next to me. The glow went like this from one person to the next, it
reminded me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan.....

Someone whispered with an echoing
voice: «Let the love begin», and now that we all had a golden glow
at our hearts, the Earth appeared in our midst as the image «zoomed
out» and we were in outer space.

The golden glow shot out from our
hearts and hit the Earth, enveloping various people with love. People
in need, Michael's children, people I know who are struggling, etc.
The golden light hit them and made them glow.

The «image» was on us again, and now
the golden light disappeared from our hearts, only to be replaced by
a pulsating blue one. It shot out from our hearts and hit the Earth
again, this time healing forests and the oceans. I saw dead flowers
becoming green and alive again, and «saw» the blue light plunge
into the sea, causing it to stirr up massive fountains of sparkling
clear water.

The «image» was on us once more, and
the Earth was glowing with beautiful colours. We let go of
eachother's hands and applauded, someone said: «We did it!»

«Has anyone seen Michael?» a voice
said. People began turning their heads and murmuring: «No, I haven't
seen him..» I turned my head 'cause I thought I saw a shadow behind
me. «Michael?» I asked, before following whoever/whatever I saw. I
began running away from the light of the Earth and into the darkness,
and then I «woke up»...like you wake up suddenly after a bad dream.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

^ I'm always amazed, Jacinta, how there are stand-out things between yours and my experiences that are similar.

I'm very sleepy today, so it's a little tougher to remember it all in detail, but I felt the wave when everyone joined a minute or so after the hour and I also saw GOLDEN light growing in me and others and then we connected in this golden light. (I've never seen gold light before. It's usually initially pink for me.) I was repeating, almost like a mantra "heal the world, heal the world". After some time the gold light was replaced by a wave of green and blue and I began to cry. I saw us all as the light encompassed Earth and we were saying to everyone, everything, the oceans, the animals... "We love you. We LOVE you. We love you." I purposefully sent love to people who may seem unlovable, hoping to awaken something in their heart and for them to understand that we're all really ONE and so I really do love them, despite not liking their actions. And as we all repeated "we love you" I saw the oil spill cleaned up and those who are causing troubles in the world, spreading hate waking up. I kept 'hearing': "WAKE UP". And I saw the oceans healthy and the forests green and growing, people setting weapons down and looking into each others' eyes, actually seeing each other.

At this point the energy changed and became much calmer and I was floating on a wave of peace for a couple of minutes and then again began crying. I heard, "Do you hear it?" And I repeated that question. Then it was as if all who are working to raise the consciousness of the planet were going from one person to the next and whispering into their souls: "Do you hear it?!" I saw children in every country, all who are unloved or unfed or in need smiling and being loved and taken care of. "We love you!" Then I saw red/pink hearts begin to rise over Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, across the water to N America, South America, ... every place was covered with glowing hearts of light.

For a moment I thought I saw Michael in glowing white, but not clearly.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've noticed the past week or so that there seems to be a lot of negative energy "in the air", just everywhere. And I really felt it this time in MLP, or else I was just too tired to focus properly. It felt as if we are covered with a thick blanket of muck that seemed very hard to get through or lift. Really. Strange. It felt almost like having to push or fight to get love energy through. Anyone else feel like that? I've never felt that before. It wasn't really a struggle for me to feel it, but it seemed a struggle to get it OUT there. Interesting.

Thank you everyone who participated! It's summertime, people on vacation, people forgetting, but thank you so much to everyone who takes this seriously and remembers from month to month! We really are making a difference. Every moment we focus on love and peace, every little thing we do, we're making a difference. love flag
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

This is my experience at the Major Love Prayer:

The oceans were clean and thriving, the forests healthy and children were happy, carting, picknicking, getting visited and receiving presents and tender love in the hospital, I saw children's orphanages lit up in a golden glow. The focus was mostly on children and their wellbeing. Everyone who joined the MLP held hands, and we thanked each other for being there.

I received a personal message from Michael that was very supportive and helpful and uplifting. I needed that.
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

^ Great Smile I also felt the focus on children. For me it was toward the end of the meditation/prayer July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 788419 And so glad you got a message from Michael too. July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 911628
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 am

BeGodsGlow wrote:^
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've noticed the past week or so that there seems to be a lot of negative energy "in the air", just everywhere. And I really felt it this time in MLP, or else I was just too tired to focus properly. It felt as if we are covered with a thick blanket of muck that seemed very hard to get through or lift. Really. Strange. It felt almost like having to push or fight to get love energy through. Anyone else feel like that? I've never felt that before. It wasn't really a struggle for me to feel it, but it seemed a struggle to get it OUT there. Interesting.

I've felt something similar, yes. The best help for negative energy is to use the White Light of God. Visualize a beam of light shining down through the top of your head, going through your entire body until you see the Light shooting out from your fingers and toes. See the Light shining out of you and surrounding you like a force field, and let all negative energy be dissolved into this Light. Here's a good meditation audio on how to do it:

http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/free-audio-meditations/relaxation/golden-cone-of-light

I do this at least twice a day, and always before the MLP July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 70355

http://www.cherokeebillie.com/Using_God_s_White_Light.html
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

[quote="BeGodsGlow"]^
July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 908142 Love to you all! July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 339391
I'm replying directly to you, BeGodsGlow, because of this quote of yours:

"I've noticed the past week or so that there seems to be a lot of negative energy "in the air", just everywhere. And I really felt it this time in MLP, or else I was just too tired to focus properly. It felt as if we are covered with a thick blanket of muck that seemed very hard to get through or lift. Really. Strange. It felt almost like having to push or fight to get love energy through. Anyone else feel like that? I've never felt that before. It wasn't really a struggle for me to feel it, but it seemed a struggle to get it OUT there. Interesting."

Your feelings were right.
This time I got a connection again.
My experience was very strange but I want to tell you, because I think it's important - AND it fits to what you said above:
It started with seeing many people, building a circle around the planet, holding hands, sending LOVE. A smooth, warm bright energy. I found myself standing between this circle and the planet, together with about six or seven other people, not more. We wore armors, holding a long lance in the right hand. We went down to the planet and built a circle around the USA. It nearly felt as if we tried to keep something or someone away. While standing there we could overlook the USA, coloured in yellow/brown, as if we were looking at a map. And then ... All of a sudden white plotches appeared, the grew larger and larger till the entire area was completely white. At last the borderlines which were marking the single states also turned into white and disappeared. We were pulled down and found ourselves between ruins (felt like NY). We scattered looking for something definite. I lifted a big fragment and found a small "piece" of white-golden, pulsing, sparkling energy underneath. Somehow I knew it was too small, it was only one part of several. We couldn't find more of it so I took this one "piece" with me and we left the planet.
Back again in front of the big circle I physically felt a tingling energy flowing through my arms and streaming out of my hands. The planet grew bigger in front of me and my hands began to move over it beginning in the north above the USA down to South America and back again to the USA, several times, while the tingling energy became stabbing.
At the end we all together held the planet in our hands and his colours were clear. Yet - for the first time I had the feeling that we were not finished.
After the prayer's end I felt very tired.
I don't believe in coincidences - especially in this matter.
Maby you think this is not the right place for the following - and tell me, if you think so - but I have to tell you this now:
I want to remind you of my experience in January (the part with the black and red hearts) and especially my experience in MARCH ("Soldiers of LOVE") - perhaps you'll read it once more - and if you did, then you really should watch this, please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CpCUOygqU
You really should!
I think my "vision" still can be taken symbolical. But there's no doubt that there is a real cause for the negative energy many of us felt during the past two weeks.
July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 786947 Let's keep the July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 997593 alive! Let's keep the faith! Let's keep us standing together as One!
Teddy Riley said about Michael: "♥♥♥ "He was looking for a project to not just Heal The World. He wanted to KILL THE WORLD'S HATE. That was his plan."
And, as I think, we all are working on this - directly. We just may haven't seen it this way as clearly. But we have to face the fact that our prayers are a force that is getting attention.
I want to apologize to everyone who may felt insecured, confused or dismayed by my description. I didn't intend to.
July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 339391 July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 908142 July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 361694 GOD BLESS YOU! L.O.V.E.!

humannature

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

^ HumanNature - that's very interesting, yes! I'm not in the US right now, but kind of felt this energy everywhere, like I said ... like a blanket over the planet. Perhaps something astrological is going on at the moment in addition to the overall energy issues. Wow, the video really drives some things home, huh? It feels like there's even more than that aspect. There seems to be so much anger, a rise in negativity and groups trying to stir up racism, etc. I guess one could look on this as birth pangs of a new era. With Pluto in Capricorn now we're witnessing the destruction, transformation and rebirth of society's hierarchy/systems/infrastructure and change is something scary, especially to those in power (no one wants to feel they're losing their power or position). We can only hope (and pray halo angel) that through all the past cycles humanity has slowly gained in awareness enough that it will be more positive than negative, that we're moving closer to Ascension and away from war and hatred. So many of us are trying. We continue to make an impact, I believe that earth world group huddle I LOVE that quote from Teddy Riley about Michael heart

Thanks, Jacinta, for the White Light info. I always begin the prayer a few minutes early with prayer and white light halo angel Glad the link is there for everyone Smile
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 pm

July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 911628
Thank you, BeGodsGlow, for your reply! I didn't feel very well after
this prayer experience but your response made me feel fine again.
I agree with you in all what you said ... you also seem to be very
familiar with astrology. :-)
From which side we may look at it ... we are living in troubled times.
LOVE is needed more than ever! July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 136805 Thank you for your support, God bless you! July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 320750
It's all - and always - for L.O.V.E.!
(Btw, I love Teddy Rileys quote too - to me there'll hardly better words be
found to demonstrate Michael's TRUE GREATNESS - in only one sentence! July 25, 2010 Prayer Experiences 339391

humannature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down