Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's unite! From Russia with L.O.V.E.

Go down

Let's unite! From Russia with L.O.V.E. Empty Let's unite! From Russia with L.O.V.E.

Post by This Is It from Russia Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Hello my Dear Friends!
I am SO happy to be with all of you in this wonderful event! I am from Russia and I going to be in LA at 21 August till 8 September. The aim of my visit is to see Michael's places: Neverland, Encino and to connect with you all. Also I would like to share with you what going on in Russia according Michael and what we want to do here about it. I have some very interesting information.
Please let's unite all together! There time for uniting now! THIS IS IT! We are ONE! Michael will be happy for this. He wanted this so much!
I will be first time in USA and I will be there because Michael. I want to meet you all and get together gays. We are family! I love you. I really do.
Please answer me! My e-mail: yanahandus@medialt.ru
Sorry for my English:-)
From Russia with L.O.V.E. earth world circle dancing love sign

Note from Moderator: Duplicate posts of this same message were removed from Prayer Experiences subforum, Prayer circle subforum, Spiritual Topics subforum and Make That Change subforum.

Last edited by This Is It from Russia on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moderation)
This Is It from Russia
This Is It from Russia

Back to top Go down