Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from captain EO

5 posters

Go down

Message from captain EO Empty Message from captain EO

Post by Deviforlove Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 am

Dear readers,
Yes I believe Michael Jackson is the post modern architype of Saint Michael.
He gave us clear visions of himself in this role in his work and through the events in his life.
There are many people who have seen him in their dreams and visions. Especially shamanic, energy and light workers seem to find a connection with him.
I myself have had an enlightning experience in a trance meditation.
I believe his energy is still with us and that he will bless us whenever we are trying to fulfill his dream of creating an army of love angels trying to bring healing to the world.
The message that I received in my meditation is that whenever we pray to Michael and we ask him what we could do for HIM to make him happy or to heal him, your higher self will receive a message and a blessing. Please try! You wont be disappointed.
Michael Jackson wants you to know that he was you and you are him. We are all wounded healers and we can heal ourselfs through healing the other.
He wants everybody to know that yes we are another part of God. You are on earth to spread a major love and light together as one and to evolve to higher spiritual levels of being.
LOVE unconditionally, spread the message, be the best you can be, be a child, dont be afraid, take responsibility, believe in yourself and be blessed. Everything is possible.

From Deviforlove
(sorry for any misspelling, English is not my first language)

Last edited by Deviforlove on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling plus adding extra information)

Deviforlove

Back to top Go down

Message from captain EO Empty Re: Message from captain EO

Post by mjbunny Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 am

Thank you, Devi Message from captain EO 786947 I completely agree with what you said about the connection with Michael. I talk with many people, as you said... shamans, energy and light workers, who would agree with this! Message from captain EO 822383 Thank you for sharing this message!

L.O.V.E.
Message from captain EO 320750 earth world Message from captain EO 136805
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 am

Thank you Devi,

I so totally agree with your words. We are all here on earth, to spread a major light and love.
Michael believed in and loved children because of their pure innocence and guile. "Suffer the little children to come unto me" said Jesus and Michael followed his example.

We must all try to do the same. As Michael said, "It isn't childish to be childlike..."
and as he also said,
"Deep inside, you know it's true
Just find the child, it's hiding in you." (Dancing the Dream,1992)

Hopes and dreams still do come true.......let's all work for a better world and continue his legacy.

It's all for love, L.O.V.E.
Ana
anaamamj58
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Love is forever......I lit my candle this evening and prayed for Japan, for Elizabeth's family, for all those children around the world who need our help and for the end of wars. Michael our angel is there on high....I do believe. He is always in our hearts and his love will give each one of us strength to help others and to make this world of ours a better place. L.O.V.E. Ana group huddle hug
anaamamj58
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestaylor Wed May 25, 2011 6:23 am

I would like to thank you for the hard work you did write this post. I am optimistic about the best job for the same path for the future.love quotes
sad love quotes
true love quotes

jamestaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by channal1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

i like it ..post any please..

channal1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content