Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smilies

2 posters

Go down

Smilies Empty Smilies

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

I've noticed that I'm too wild about the smilies that came with this forum, lol. I wonder what all I can do to change them. Anyway, it's something on my mind, so if you also want other smilies... ummm... when I've got time I'll try to do something about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No promises, though...
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Smilies Empty Re: Smilies

Post by BeGodsGlow Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 am

Loaded a bunch of other Smilies now Very Happy
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by trwq Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 am

The first method. Language learning The best time to clean the jeans is six to twelve months. A week later, language learning software a number of wearers will take the jeans to wash. In fact, this is a fatal injury to the jeans. After a period of time, your jeans will be seriously broken, and you will not wear it comfortably. The second method. If you sweat a lot in summer, you can drape your jeans in a dry and ventilated place. Let it dry naturally after spraying a little water on it. The wind will blow away the taste of mixed. You can sprinkle some water on the top of dirty, true religion jeans outlet and then gently wash it off, and finally let the jeans dry naturally. The third method. Of course, true religion sale you are able to refer to the manual washing.

trwq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum