Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 25, 2011 Prayer *special*

+2
DanceOfZenab1994
BeGodsGlow
6 posters

Go down

June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* Empty June 25, 2011 Prayer *special*

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Everyone around the world,
Please join us wherever you are this Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time
as we bow our heads in a simultaneous global prayer of love, respect
and thankfulness to Michael Jackson, and as we connect around the planet
to heal each other and the world with love. We're sending out a major love
to Michael, his family, our fan family and all the world. Throughout
the day Saturday we will be posting many beautiful tributes to Michael,
then at prayer time we are asking fans everywhere to join with us for a
very special 3-part Major Love Prayer (see info below). A worldwide time chart is available to be sure you're synched with the rest of us (Major Love Prayer happens a half an hour before World Cry, btw). Also, please see our post 'You Are Not Alone on June 25th',
for a list of ways to join with others on this day, in celebration,
remembrance and love. Thank you and much LOVE to every one of you.

♥ Major Love Prayer - June 25, 2011 ♥
Note:
If for any reason you are not comfortable with any part of this
suggested visualization experience, please continue as you normally
would each month. Any love you can send into the world and grow within
your own heart is 100% worthwhile. Thank you.

June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* YANA%2Bgirl%2BMJ%2Bangel%2BMLP
1)
As we close our eyes and bow our heads, take some deep breaths and
picture yourself glowing in light. Feel its warmth surrounding you. With
all the love in your heart, reach out to Michael with deep gratitude
for the life he shared with us. Tell him all you need to say, with love
and with thankfulness. Thank him for everything...
for the beautiful gifts of his love, his music, his inspiration, for
the joy, the magic, the wonder, for his strength, his kindness, for all
stood for and gave to the children of the world and so much more...
Express it all, give him your love with as joyful an intention as your
heart can bear. He can hear you. You are not alone. You are embraced in
love.

2) After a few minutes, please become aware of all the others just like you across the world who are doing the same. We are all together.
We reach out for each other and connect, all of us and Michael. WE ARE
ONE IN LOVE. It's as if we are all held in a hug together within
Michael's arms, he within all of ours, all of us together within the
divine. This is pure healing, for every one of us. Ask that we all be
healed now of the pain of Michael's passing, of regrets over his life,
of any regrets we may have in ours related to him, of the pain of
arguments or rifts within the fan community. Ask that we be strengthened
with love and forgiveness for all that is to come. We are never alone.
The universe is awash in light and unconditional love and those we have
lost are never lost. They live within our hearts for all time and they
live within that light, surrounded by love, surrounding us. "I am here with you..."

3)
As a group now, operating as one glowing energy of love, let us reach
out to others. Reach out with caring and comfort to Prince, Paris and
Blanket, to Katherine and the family, to friends and our own families.
Everyone needs healing. Everyone needs our love. Our love extends out to
everyone. See our group's light expanding, expanding ...
expanding as it grows across the world, encompassing everyone and
everything within our embrace. WE ARE ONE PLANET, ONE IN LOVE. All are
enveloped in a major, major love. See the Earth as if from space,
glowing in pure love and light. You can feel this as long as you wish.
When you are ready to end your prayer/meditation, thank everyone for
their love and then feel the glow around you softening until it becomes a
small, soft and warm energy just at the level of your perception. This
gentle glow you will take with you in your heart always. Thank you and
~L~O~V~E~.

Thank you, Michael. You are so loved. Always. Forever. We are yours.

Other posts related to this 25th:
♥ You Are Not Alone on June 25, 2011
♥ Dear Michael, Thank you
♥ Building a Living Monument of Love
♥ Home page (will be updated often on Saturday)
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* Empty Re: June 25, 2011 Prayer *special*

Post by DanceOfZenab1994 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 pm

I included all of that and more. I saw white when I listened to Speechless. I saw many many candles and some tears and many fans and we were all holding hands at one point.

I felt a stiffness around me.

I don't recall anything specifically but I know how I felt.
DanceOfZenab1994
DanceOfZenab1994

: : Heal The World.

Back to top Go down

Post by leesaoft Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:05 pm

God, please tell Michael that we love him sooo much when he left us a piece of me went with him. Crying or Very sad now I know what it feel like to have a broken heart tears .Father God surround him with your everlasting Love and peace. I won't say good bye to Michael, because I know one day when God calls me home, I will see him,and when I do I'm going to run in his arms. hug Thank you Michael! Thank you Heavenly Father! for blessing us with a precious gift. mj dance

leesaoft

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanking Michael for all his gifts, his joy, his love, everlasting caring nature, never giving up, I saw a huge group enveloped by white light, Michael in the middle, spinning slowly to look at us all and blowing us kisses. We all held hands, and sent love to all those around the world who need it for healing, for feeling whole again. Michael then spoke to all of us saying that he felt our love, our deepfelt gratitude and loved the roses, sunflowers, cards and stuffed animals at FL, but also that he is very happy where he is now. He said more but I can't recall exactly. It was a wonderful experience. Much light, love, joy shared and sent out to the world in my meditation experience.
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

I thanked Michael for a lot of things and we hugged. I saw a huge crowd of people and got the feeling there were people there who didn't even know it. I guess the fact that so many have Michael on their minds means that they could have joined us without knowing it? The vibe I got from it was that it was more about Michael than sending out positive energy (for me anyway). After a little while, I had a strong urge to stop (consciously at least. I asked my higher self to continue). I kept as much focus as I could on the meditation while I put this together. I have no idea why, it just felt like I had to.

June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* 5871008408_ee8e44274d_z
(larger: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6037/5871008408_ee8e44274d_b.jpg)

I feel like I might not have been connected as well as I could have been but sometimes that happens, I guess. I didn't see a lot but I felt a very strong loving energy heart

Last edited by Mundy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainEOLove Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Even though I only did it for 10 minutes, it felt longer than that. 15 minutes beforehand I felt energy that just kept building up. I visualized Michael pretty quickly. He looked like Bad Era wearing the silver shirt from his Bad Tour. I started to explain how much he meant to me, but he sort of just stopped me and held up his hands. I touched my palms to his and his light filled me and we hugged. Then around us I could see all the fans. They were all holding candles, yet shrouded by darkness and they all looked somber. The area where Michael and I were was surrounded by light however, like a spotlight. So there was a circle of darkness with light in the middle. Michael was floating in the air. We were like that for a while until we decided to send love to all the fans around the world in hopes they could shine their lights brighter. During this experience, I got slight tingles in the third eye region, and then I literally felt a wave of energy passing through me, like literal waves rising and breaking within me. This was a new experience for me. My heart was pounding the whole time. Then we sent love to everyone else around the world. I watched as balls of light burst forth from everyone, Michael’s kids, his family, even Murray, Sneddon, Bashir, and others watched as these lights left their bodies. They watched in awe. They all looked up and I saw Michael again. I think there was a dome of some sort around everyone. There was a lot of darkness outside of it. Lots of dark and light in this meditation. Michael was hovering up above inside the dome and all those balls of light were projected onto him. It was kinda like he got charged up by this because then the light burst forth from him in these rotating lightning bolts. It was pretty powerful. After that he floated back down to us. He said “Thank you, God Bless You. I love you all.” He bowed with his hands in prayer. Then he told me to come over. He said “I want to give you this.” He gave me a tiny ball of light, which I returned to my body and he basically told me to keep it within me. I said goodbye to him then, he told me he loved me, and then he vanished again in a flash of light.
CaptainEOLove
CaptainEOLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I had a very powerful and beautiful experience. Michael was smiling so much he was just glowing with happiness. I thanked God for him, that I could live during this time period, and then thanked Michael for so many things. He already knows how I feel, though, hehe. June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* 203267 We hugged so sweetly, so calmly, so softly for a couple of minutes and then others joined us in the hug and our energy expanded outwards and it seemed to link up with everyone commemorating Michael in some way. Interesting that you also picked up on this, Mundy. June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* 994324 I began to see everyone doing MLP, everyone at Forest Lawn, everyone waiting for World Cry events to begin (Leipzig, London, all over the world), other fans all over the world... we all connected and were swooped into a giant hug with Michael. It was calming, actually. It was wonderful. We glowed in light and the light grew and brought the whole world into. I saw people in places like Syria putting their guns down, I felt the focus on children, smiling faces of children, of everyone. I thought of all the things happening in the world that we'd prefer not to be and felt the light energy penetrating everything and it was as if the energy was rising, rising, rising ... like "literally" moving into higher cosciousness. Overall it was really ... happy. Yes, happy on June 25th. Amazing. I did cry from sadness at the very start when I felt a whoosh of energy, but then the whole mood changed. Lovely. June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* 822383 June 25, 2011 Prayer *special* 911628
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by tin3zeni Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

thank you God to send to this earth, our beloved Michael. He's a falling angel and will remain for ever in our heart end soul

tin3zeni

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am

Thank you all for sharing those experiences. It seems that it was a powerful MLP, in sending out love but also in the purity of it all. No doubt the Earth's frequency was raised, even if only temporarily, uplifting spirits, seeing the greater picture, it is just wonderful and mindblowing at the same time!
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 am

Moncler Damen Daunenjacken Khaki ist sehr schlank und elegant für seine erscheinen. Die "Waterproof shell ganzen Körper und echte Pelzmütze sind gut gestalten Moncler Outlet entlang Jacken nicht nur als elegante Kleidung, sondern auch als gut gestaltete und langlebige Daunenjacken sind. Zahlreiche Farb-und Stile für Sie entscheiden und Shoppen auf unseren Online Shop. Mehr unerwarteten Situationen auf Sie warten.
Details:
Khaki Farbe
Lange Ärmel
Waterproof shell
Kontrastreiche Futter
High-Mobilität verstaubar Mantel Kapuze
Zip vorne und Option Schließung
Zwei Reißverschluss Taschen < br> Waschanleitung: Dry Clean
Mehr Info:
Unsere Moncler Jacken Outlet ist ein autorisierter Online-Shop, mit dem Sie das Auto kaufen und schützen Sie Ihre Rechte und Vorteile gewährleistet. So können Sie sich entspannen zu wissen, du Kleidung zu wählen und alle Ihre Bestellungen werden Freude mit großen Rabatt sowie kostenlose Lieferung erhalten.

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down