Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 25, 2010 Prayer

+6
windy09
19jacinta88
humannature
Abeer
fan2202
BeGodsGlow
10 posters

Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty January 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by BeGodsGlow Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:46 am

Global group huddle Love heart Prayer pray 2 /Meditation January 25, 2010 Prayer 822383 to heal the January 25, 2010 Prayer 908142 with LOVE sparkle!

Please share your experiences! What did you feel? Is this something that you felt a great deal or not much at all? Are you experienced at this type of thing or never done it before? Do you believe Michael joined with us? What music did you play (if any) and what are your suggestions to others for next time to help them concentrate better? What did you "see" in your mind or did you do anything else special? Do you believe this is changing the world? How? In what way? Will you join us again next month? angel

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Re: January 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by BeGodsGlow Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Only 9 days left and counting! Smile pray group hug
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4LOVE Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 pm

I was there with you all on Christmas Day and felt the love just expanding and filling my heart and spreading around the world. It was amazing! I wish Michael was here to join us, or does he join us from Heaven? I think the angels are with us when we pray. Bless everyone who is part of this and L.O.V.E. to you all

raining love

Fan4LOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 am

Dear ones!! The big day is tomorrow.. Lets all get together our minds and hearts.. and HEAL THE WORLD!!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty ESP Experiment

Post by Peacelov Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm

I know our focus will be on Haiti, as it should be. However,since there is so much concentrated energy during the MajorLovePrayer, I want to send out a thought to see if anyone picks up on it. I will be sending it through Michael, so I know it will reach everyone! Not very scientific, but I know Love connects us all. You can post anything unusual here or at MJfanClub.net forum. Thanks, Peacelover

Peacelov

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 am

Of course we will be sending our energy to Haiti, but still, we have to aim to remove THE SOURCE OF ALL SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD.. which is the lack of LOVE and COMPASSION

we will celebrate our dear Michael, we are going to cherish his music, his voice, his dance, his love, his compassion, his divinity, his LIFE... he is so much a part of us...

we are going to hold hands, thousands of us all over the planet to send out JOY, LOVE, HOPE for all humans, rich, poor, black, white, ignorant or wise..

SEE U ALL TONIGHT
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Abeer Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 am

Yipppeeeee....we going to do it again..will be my 5th time in a row so yayyyyyyyyyy to that...Poing Poing Poing!!! Thank you Michael for this amazing opportunity..how shall i ever thank you?

Mmwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! angel visit
Abeer
Abeer

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 am

by the way, just so you know, after the 15 min of prayer, the group on michaeljackson.com forum will listen to the following

CAN YOU FEEL IT???
HEAL THE WORLD
WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE
WE ARE THE WORLD
BLACK OR WHITE

see you all tonight..!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty tonight

Post by shalimar Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:40 am

HI DEARS , I'LL BE THERE.
MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...........MISSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUU. heart heart heart

shalimar

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am

fan2202 wrote:Of course we will be sending our energy to Haiti, but still, we have to aim to remove THE SOURCE OF ALL SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD.. which is the lack of LOVE and COMPASSION

we will celebrate our dear Michael, we are going to cherish his music, his voice, his dance, his love, his compassion, his divinity, his LIFE... he is so much a part of us...

we are going to hold hands, thousands of us all over the planet to send out JOY, LOVE, HOPE for all humans, rich, poor, black, white, ignorant or wise..

SEE U ALL TONIGHT
January 25, 2010 Prayer 361694 So right, so right. LOVE is the answer. If we all put aside our hatred, lack of compassion and indifference, the suffering in this world would be greatly reduced! Wonderful post, thanks January 25, 2010 Prayer 466837

Abeer wrote:Yipppeeeee....we going to do it again..will be my 5th time in a row so yayyyyyyyyyy to that...Poing Poing Poing!!! Thank you Michael for this amazing opportunity..how shall i ever thank you?

Mmwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! angel visit
5th time! January 25, 2010 Prayer 994324 A-hee-heeeeee! Cool. It will be my 4th, lol. January 25, 2010 Prayer 566286

fan2202 wrote:by the way, just so you know, after the 15 min of prayer, the group on michaeljackson.com forum will listen to the following

CAN YOU FEEL IT???
HEAL THE WORLD
WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE
WE ARE THE WORLD
BLACK OR WHITE

see you all tonight..!!
January 25, 2010 Prayer 29514 Great idea. I'll get a playlist ready for that. My God, I can't believe it's been 7 months Crying or Very sad
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks MJ Bunny.. this is what Micheal thought too.. and felt and express through his life. The answer to all our problems is LOVE. look at how united and compassionate we can be in situations like Haiti. If we can get ourselves to be the same ALL THE TIME..than this world will become heaven!!
The funny part is that I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART that this collective meditation we do together CAN change the world for the better

And please remember that tonight we are here to GIVE... LOVE is inside us.. the POWER is inside us. We do not have to pray to a GOD apart from us. We are all ONE.. and WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD..

MAJOR LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Prayer

Post by GUEST Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello everyone,soon it`s time to join together for our prayer.For me it`s awsome to feel all the worlds love through my mind and body.And i really believe that Michael are with us, and that he can also feel our love and prayer,,cause i can feel his spirit every now and then though i send him my love and thoughts. wub All my love..

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

at my home there's about 25 min till the great moment! this is my 3rd time, it's so great, I had different experiences each prayer time. Can't say much more, I already feel the energy growing. My heart's beating faster , God, I love Michael so much and I love what he did to me, to us. My life has never been the same anymore because of him. L.O.V.E. you all, meet you in the ONE L.O.V.E. soon! group huddle heart heart earth world mj dance

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty My first time

Post by 19jacinta88 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 pm

This is my first time praying with the Major Love Prayer league, and I want to share my experience:

I sat down and lit a beewax candle, put on my headphones and listened to "Heal the World", trying my best to focus on LOVE. The clock turned 11 PM (Norwegian time, which was "my" time), and I turned off the music and closed my eyes. I began vizualising and remembering happy moments that reminded me of love: giving help to the needy (I have given food to drug addicts for about 3 years), sending donations to the needy, smiling to the bus driver, giving a hug to a friend who needed it, seeing healthy animals run around and play, thinking of my (now departed) guinea pig who was a source of love...and of Michael and his love for the world.

Then I saw for my mind's eye myself sitting like I was in the couch, and many other people doing the same. After a while I "saw" someone reach out their hands, and I instinctively held out my hands as if to join hands with the persons sitting next to me in spirit. While "holding hands" I "saw" ourselves in Outer Space, we were holding hands standing in a circle around the Earth. Then on each of our bodies a heart appeared, and from the hearts a ray of light hit the Earth and made it glow. I "saw" brown and dirty water turning blue and clear, I "saw" dead trees and plants grow again, I "saw" abused and sick animals getting up from the floor and walk around happily, I "saw" a hungry woman cry in joy at a bottle of clean water and a blanket being given her, I "saw" a man wiping away tears and rising from a chair saying "Enough now, I have a LIFE to LIVE"...people and things being healed by our collective Love! Then I "saw" us again around the world, and I "saw" Jesus Christ appear above us and the Earth. He made the sign of the Cross toward us, and then I saw Michael come toward us and joining our prayer circle with a brilliant smile. The same heart with the shining ray of light appeared on him, and then the rays of lights from our hearts that hit the Earth went through it, making it shine through the Universe and eventually making the darkness and stars disappear: We were holding hands around a glowing planet, surrounded by a brilliant white light, and the glowing planet suddenly "exploded" and became little butterflies that flew around and rested on our shoulders. I "heard" the words: "Change the world" being whispered from these little butterflies. Then Michael let go of our hands, said "I love you more" before turning around and walking into a tunnel of light.

Last edited by 19jacinta88 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTPN Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Tonight was my first time I only did a short period of time cos i'm trying to sort of build myself up.

Anyway it was amazing, I literally felt vibrations of love shooting through my body.

It was incredible, thabks to all who took part, and special thanks to Michael, I love you all.

mj dance

ZTPN

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Major L.O.V.E. Prayer

Post by guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Praying together with all of you was an amazing and emotional experience. I put my arms around the whole world and hugged each and every one of you. I hope you felt it group huddle send love

Back to top Go down

Post by windy09 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm

BeGodsGlow wrote:Global group huddle Love heart Prayer pray 2 /Meditation January 25, 2010 Prayer 822383 to heal the January 25, 2010 Prayer 908142 with LOVE sparkle!

Please share your experiences! What did you feel? Is this something that you felt a great deal or not much at all? Are you experienced at this type of thing or never done it before? Do you believe Michael joined with us? What music did you play (if any) and what are your suggestions to others for next time to help them concentrate better? What did you "see" in your mind or did you do anything else special? Do you believe this is changing the world? How? In what way? Will you join us again next month? angel

Hi BeGodsGlow and everyone. This was my second month participating. We'll I started getting ready about 5 minutes before. I lit a candle and started "Heal The World" and set it to repeat. I started to meditate and said some prayers. Then I imaged people from all over the world doing the same thing that I was doing. Then I started sending waves of love to people across the world, sent an extra wave to Haiti and other countries that truly need our help. Then I sent a wave for the oceans, trees, plants, animals, plant and universe. I also sent a wave to Michael. I know he is here with us, but I did it anyway. I felt the energy of the meditation. Then I was interrupted 5 minutes into the prayer, which hurt my concentration. So I stopped and restarted again and just meditated, said more prayers. I just stopped about 5 minutes ago. I would like to have felt a bit more connection, but I am new to this and meditation. I know I will get there. Nonetheless, I feel like I participated in something great and will continue to do so every month and will carry that love out into the world every day. I'm sending a MAJOR love to you all.

Peace, love, hugs and Michael-filled smiles January 25, 2010 Prayer 755257 January 25, 2010 Prayer 818465 January 25, 2010 Prayer 971641
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm

hello angels..it felt tooo powerful.. especially feeling doing htis in the same time with people around the world. I too spread my hands out as if to reach other peoples hands.. we were making a circle..this is such an amazing feeling,..
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm

THANKS to all of you! I'm so glad you're all here! group hug I'll post my big long experience notes (lol) in a while. For now I'm trying to catch up with posts & tweets & emails...

Fan4LOVE & a guest - I really believe Michael is with us as well. Really. Definitely yes angel

ZPTN - love the description of "vibrations of love shooting through my body." January 25, 2010 Prayer 971641

humannature - same with me about having a different experience each time. And also having my heart beating like crazy beforehand from excitement, lol

19jacinta & windy - Wow, thanks for sharing! And I'm amazed about the similarities in our experiences! Smile I'll post a bit later, I promise. Way cool!
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm

this time, i felt sooooo strongly the POWER we have together, and especially THAT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, even HEALING THE WORLD.
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

January 25, 2010 Prayer Empty MAJOR LOVE PRAYER

Post by mjsteven Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi I am new here and this was the first time I did the Major Love Prayer. I live in New York in the United States and my prayer time was 5pm. I lite a candle and played "Heal The World" and started to meditate. I could not believe the feelings ... I could feel hands connecting and millions of prayers going to heaven all at once it was so amazing!!!!!!!!!!
I wish we could all do this every week!!!!!!! I felt so much LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to do this again the whole world sending healing love to Haiti and joining with Michael AWESOME.

I have just started a channel page on youtube and the title is "Heal The World" . I don't know how to put a link here.
I would love to have anyone on my channel as a friend. 'HEAL THE WORLD"
earth world

mjsteven

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Ok, here's my experience. This was a bit different from previous ones. More intense in some ways, calmer and more peaceful in others. Sorry it's so long. I like to write the details. This is a summary lol:

During my 5 minute prep time before the prayer (when I do my own thing to get ready) I unexpectantly felt very emotional about Michael and cried. (Previous times I didn't focus so much on him, just the world.) I told him how much I love him (like he doesn't know by now, lol ) and miss him, etc. It was then I thought about Harry Potter (lol) and the strong emotional memory one needs in order to successfully do the Patronus Charm. This just came out of the blue. I realized mine was my love for Michael. At least this time that's what I needed to focus on. The selfless love that would be someone's angel no matter what, in their darkest hour, would always be there, always help. If I felt that for everyone, if we all felt that for everyone, there would be no hunger or war in this world.

Then the prayer time came and I felt a huge influx/wave of energy and my ears started ringing (happened in previous prayers and also when meditating sometimes). Also got a bit of a headache like last time. I sat on the bed, cross-legged, palms up, headphones on low volume playing Jonathan Goldman's 'Ultimate Om' (love it). I cried, not so much from being sad, but just because it was all overwhelming ... all the people joining, the strong feeling that Michael was with us, etc. I conjured the love feeling again and started growing a big pink heart inside me. After a couple of minutes I said, "Ok, guys, let's start connecting now" and I thought of all you, Twitter followers, friends on MJJC, friends and family and reached out in some way. I then saw the globe, like on Google Earth, flying across the planet slowly, looking down and seeing all the little dots of light that were people praying with us. I saw every continent with these little dots. The energy connected then and grew and spread and ended up like a big ball of light that turned pink, going through everything, surrounding everything. I could feel all of you, like we were holding hands. I saw Haiti from far above and sent an extra wave there, asking they all be healed and comforted.

Next I felt the energy change like many had left the group, but felt I should continue. The energy was still very strong. Next thing I knew I was looking at Earth from space, glowing in pink light. I was giving the planet Reiki with many others (this happened in November as well). Then we seemed to form a circle in space, surrounding Earth, holding hands around the planet. I saw vague images like a giant peace sign and a huge pink heart over the world, like in front of it. Then we were chanting "peace and love" over and over together. The energy turned to blue, which was the healing portion of the prayer. I felt the strong shift in focus to healing. Then I thought, this planet is peaceful. It's filled with love. Like it's glowing with this across the galaxy.

Around this time I started to drift a bit and figured it was time to stop, but that's when I 'saw' a young woman's face (probably mid-20's?), streaked with tears. She asked me, "Where's Michael???" in a sort of desperately sad tone. I had felt him very strongly just before we began and I knew he was with us, so I replied, "Michael's here! He's here... he's with us" and then she said, "Ohhhhh...!" and smiled. (I wonder who that was?)

I started to think of forests and jungles and oceans and animals and that we have to do something... wishing them all to be healed and strong and alive. Just seeing emerald green rainforests and the like. Then I suddenly felt that a terrorist group is planning something. I saw a man and went to him with this energy and was like giving him a message of "love and peace -- that's God -- love and peace" and felt his energy go, "Yeah, you're right. LOVE and PEACE is the right path." (Hopefully it works then, huh? I'm assuming this was a glimpse of something we'd done collectively.) Then I turned attention to other violence in the world and tried to remind everyone of the truth of love and peace at their core.

Then... I suddenly realized I was in the innermost circle of a huge crowd of people that had gathered around a central point, like very tight concentric circles (?) of people going out as far as the eye could see. Wow. We all looked up then and in the clouds we saw a huge smiling face... and it was Michael! Not with the shy giggly smile, but just smiling, like beaming. Beautiful. Then I thought of Jesus (clouds, face in the sky... next logical thought maybe, lol) and suddenly I could see him as well. (I've actually seen Jesus & MJ together in a meditation, so not so weird.) He was smiling too, but kind of staying behind the scenes more, standing farther in the background. At this point it seemed everything was glowing in white light energy. And I just felt that was it, we're done for this month. I thanked everyone and Michael and Jesus and angels and asked that everyone who prayed be blessed with abundance and health and happiness.

This was different from previous experiences for me in that I didn't 'see' Michael or any religious figures before during the prayer or think of specifics (i.e. forests, violence, etc). Before I was also more... don't know how to say it... my heart was beating wildly and I was more excitable. This was my 4th time and much calmer and dreamy and beautiful. I really FELT it too. We really did something, you guys! Wow, I hope next month is as wonderful Smile Hope to see you all back here!

January 25, 2010 Prayer 984303 THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:53 pm

This MajorLovePrayer is a new type of thing for me, inever done anything else and so I think I'm a learner.
But I'm sure that Michael joined with us. I can feel it. I yesterday heared to his Earth Song and the poem "Planet Earth" . And though I "see" nothing I'm feeling touched cause I'm thinking about the lot of us who believe in this and want to change the world with love. I'm awed (hope this is the right word?).
And sure next time I want to meet you all....

Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by mashi jing Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Wow...i felt the strong power all over again when i read your posts,soooo beautiful!!! Well this is my second time joining this prayer, but i couldn't really concentrate like you. I was mostly distracted by my family members-they were all there preparing for the day. It was six in the morning for me. But i did feel the overwhelming source of love. Knowing all of us were doing the same thing and wishing the same thing at that moment, i felt really connected. The prayer this month was more organised than that of last month, i was able to pray more and 'talk' more. So i think i should find a more peaceful place for me to pray next time. I love you Michael, thank you. heart

mashi jing

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:54 am

Newest post on blog/website.... Thank you all for the Jan 25th prayer!

MAJOR L♥️VE to you all!

This month's prayer was incredible. We're pretty sure you could all feel the
love, because we sure did! Hopefully it was just as peaceful and
healing for the thousands of you who joined in this amazing global
event. Don't forget that you can share your experience with others in
the new Major Love Prayer Forum.

It is a wondrous thing how people from all nations, faiths and backgrounds
are coming together to make a change like this. We're not all Michael
Jackson fans, but we are all people who believe we can make a
difference, as he so wanted to do. And the change can happen when we
are determined and know in our hearts that we will succeed. We will,
because we're bringing love back into the world. At the core of each of our beings is love.
We must only remember this truth so it can shine from within, uniting us and creating a world
without fear. When love isn't given prominence, compassion and empathy
are lacking. These two qualities are necessary to stop the cycles of
greed, hunger and violence that destroy lives and the life of our
planet. No matter who you are, no matter where you live, no matter how
young or old, rich or poor, love is the deepest desire at the core of your being...
both receiving it and giving. And what a world we will create when we all learn to give!

As Michael Jackson said in 'This Is It', we must "remind the world that
love is important." And that is our quest: to heal the world with
L.O.V.E. We hope to see you back here for the next Major Love Prayer on
February 25th as we work together on making the dream a reality! Please
keep spreading the word and mark the twenty-fifth on your calendars Smile

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sadly, this date also marked 7 months now without a sweet light we wanted
beside us always. We miss you so much, Michael, but know you are still
with us in spirit. And we thank you for your music, for the joy,
for your work healing the world and its children, for your love, for your laughter,
for your smiles, for your courage against all opposition, for the conviction to just be yourself,
for sharing your life with us and inspiring us to become better people.
We love you, Michael. From the bottom of our hearts.
As you would so often say to us... more. Or most.
And we say... forever.

Crying or Very sad heart
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzebel Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

Love all the posts in here....very very touching! heart

Was a beautiful MLP once again! angel
It's so comforting and important to stand still every month on this date.
Hope we can get to do this for a looooooooong time ahead!
Jazzebel
Jazzebel

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:24 pm

in love BIG HUG to you all! You make me so happy just by beeing there and doing what you are doing. MajorLovePrayer works, this time I learned that even though we are together as one, spreading L.O.V.E. and healing as one, some of us would have its own part to do - that was my experience: In the beginning the connection the energy was strong but suddenly I felt like kind of separated, not cut off the connection but ... as if I had made a step forward. Didn't know what it should mean - and then I saw Michael coming up to me with a loving shining smile! love quote He looked like in 2009, so beautiful, great and LIVELY!! He said "Heal the world. ... Heal the world!" Looking into his face, my thoughts repeated ' Heal the world ...? --- No. ....WE heal the world! that's how it must be said ... and done! WE REALLY do it. WE heal the world because ... we ARE the world!' Michael looked straight into my eyes, gave me such a warm smile ... appreciative, loving, heart and disappeared. Instead of him I saw our planet in front of me with the U.S.A. straight in my direction - partially covered with a kind of dark crawling 'cloud'. The cloud broke up and showed masses of convulsively moving, black hearts ..... slowly raising! And at the same moment a countless number of red, warm, living hearts heart heart heart appeared high above, softly sinking down to earth! This was an indescribable sight! I knew! I was watching a beginning exchange of hearts ..!!!.. and tried to expand it to the whole planet but it didn't work. This occurrence seemed to be fixed above the U.S.A. So I acceppted what it obviously was meant to be. (btw - im living in Austria. Isn't that funny?)
The energy changed and I thought the prayer would come to it's end but I couldn't leave the circle. There was something still going on. Planet Earth looked different now. It was wrapped up in a smooth pink energy, it felt soft and cuddly, calm and so peaceful. I couldnt help, reached out my hands, took the whole world in my arms and held it like a baby at my heart. earth world I couldn't let it go easily.
A few minutes later I felt it's done for this time, I opened my eyes - and untill now I'm still surrounded by that energy of L.O.V.E. and oneness. I know the process of exchanging hearts will last long time but it has started and it's still going on! I not only beLIEve that we can make a change - I KNOW IT IS HAPPENING ALREADY! We have the power, we have the L.O.V.E. - and we have Michael in our hearts!
I decided to do the MajorLovePrayer more often. I'm sure cupid no matter what the time is: there'll be people to get connected with anywhere in the world, at any time, praying - spreading L.O.V.E. - giving hope and blessings to the world and it's children.
I'll join them angel visit whenever I can. Love you all, MJ-family-of-hearts! group hug
And - MICHAEL, this one is for YOU: heart Love you for all time!

humannature

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 am

o]We love you, Michael. From the bottom of our hearts.
As you would so often say to us... more. Or most.
And we say... forever.

THAT'S SO TRUE ! ... Thank you for so touching words - I've got it in my heart, too!
LOVE sparkle

humannature

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 am

19jacinta88 wrote: I began vizualising and remembering happy moments that reminded me of love: giving help to the needy (I have given food to drug addicts for about 3 years), sending donations to the needy, smiling to the bus driver, giving a hug to a friend who needed it, seeing healthy animals run around and play, thinking of my (now departed) guinea pig who was a source of love...and of Michael and his love for the world. Then I saw for my mind's eye myself sitting like I was in the couch, and many other people doing the same. After a while I "saw" someone reach out their hands, and I instinctively held out my hands as if to join hands with the persons sitting next to me in spirit. While "holding hands" I "saw" ourselves in Outer Space, we were holding hands standing in a circle around the Earth. Then on each of our bodies a heart appeared, and from the hearts a ray of light hit the Earth and made it glow. I "saw" brown and dirty water turning blue and clear, I "saw" dead trees and plants grow again, I "saw" abused and sick animals getting up from the floor and walk around happily, I "saw" a hungry woman cry in joy at a bottle of clean water and a blanket being given her, I "saw" a man wiping away tears and rising from a chair saying "Enough now, I have a LIFE to LIVE"...people and things being healed by our collective Love! Then I "saw" us again around the world, and I "saw" Jesus Christ appear above us and the Earth. He made the sign of the Cross toward us, and then I saw Michael come toward us and joining our prayer circle with a brilliant smile.
Jacinta, I highlighted a few things above because... wow, first I love how you focused on things that made you feel love, like giving to the needy, pets that are a source of love, etc. That's wonderful... like a total example of how to do it yes Then it expands to everyone. Some of the other things you experienced just amazed me because they're so similar to what I 'saw'! Like I remember saying come on guys, it's time and reaching out my hand to connect to everyone. Then the part about being in space in a circle around Earth! Whoaaaa! Previous times I did this prayer I saw Earth from space, but we never joined hands around the planet before in space like this. It's so cool that we saw the same and even hearts of light growing on/in each person! And then seeing Jesus and Michael smiling so beautifully. I'm just... I mean, wow. January 25, 2010 Prayer 424846 It's so similar to what I experienced!

Anonymous wrote:I could not believe the feelings ... I could feel hands connecting and millions of prayers going to heaven all at once it was so amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful!

January 25, 2010 Prayer 629588

mashi jing wrote:Wow...i felt the strong power all over again when i read your posts,soooo beautiful!!! Well this is my second time joining this prayer, but i couldn't really concentrate like you. I was mostly distracted by my family members-they were all there preparing for the day. It was six in the morning for me. But i did feel the overwhelming source of love. Knowing all of us were doing the same thing and wishing the same thing at that moment, i felt really connected. The prayer this month was more organised than that of last month, i was able to pray more and 'talk' more. So i think i should find a more peaceful place for me to pray next time. I love you Michael, thank you.
heart Do you mean it felt more organized, like more cohesive, like we joined together better as one? That's what I felt. But then the prayer before (last month) was Christmas Day and I think people were with family, distracted, having eaten or drunken too much, strange sleep schedules... not so conducive to the prayer? What you said about finding a more peaceful place to do it next time... this is what I've found too. Each time is a learning experience. I've learned personally that I don't concentrate well if music with words is playing, even Michael. I like to listen to Heal the World and We Are the World before, but not during. It distracts me. But that's something I had to learn by experience. I think the more we do this, the longer we do this, the better we'll all get at it Smile
humannature wrote:and then I saw Michael coming up to me with a loving shining smile! love quote He looked like in 2009, so beautiful, great and LIVELY!! He said "Heal the world. ... Heal the world!" Looking into his face, my thoughts repeated ' Heal the world ...? --- No. ....WE heal the world! that's how it must be said ... and done! WE REALLY do it. WE heal the world because ... we ARE the world!' Michael looked straight into my eyes, gave me such a warm smile ... appreciative, loving, and disappeared.

The energy changed and I thought the prayer would come to it's end but I couldn't leave the circle. There was something still going on. Planet Earth looked different now. It was wrapped up in a smooth pink energy, it felt soft and cuddly, calm and so peaceful.
I decided to do the MajorLovePrayer more often. I'm sure cupid no matter what the time is: there'll be people to get connected with anywhere in the world, at any time, praying - spreading L.O.V.E. - giving hope and blessings to the world and it's children.
Thanks for sharing! heart I totally believe Michael was with us, yes. Before the prayer began I felt a total connection with Michael and with others 'over there'. Beautiful January 25, 2010 Prayer 911628 And that's how he looked to me and Jacinta as well... a big, beaming SMILE! January 25, 2010 Prayer 827258 Interesting your experience about America and the black hearts, btw, especially since you're not in the US. I wonder what that meant...? Americans are having a large influence on world energy? I have felt all four times I prayed that a shift occurs at one point. It always feels to me like a lot of people are finished and leave the prayer by about 7-8 minutes after the hour, but all times I've felt I should continue. And that's when the energy gets softer. It feels like the first few minutes are this blast of LOVE and then it shifts over into healing. I also experienced the planet as very peaceful this time, wrapped in pink energy.

Sooooooo cool reading all your experiences! I hope others will share as well!
January 25, 2010 Prayer 136805 January 25, 2010 Prayer 908142 January 25, 2010 Prayer 65568
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 am

For me it was peaceful and I saw Earth in pink light and all of us connected.

And I felt Michael was with us.

January 25, 2010 Prayer 227350
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm

@BeGodsGlow
"...Interesting your experience about America and the black hearts, btw, especially since you're not in the US. I wonder what that meant...? Americans are having a large influence on world energy?..."
love flag That makes sense. I'm sure that Americans are having a large influence not only on world energy but also on people's mind and hope and their future prospects, all around the world. The US are like a "mirror" to the rest of the world. What is happening in the US will also happen in other countries, sooner or later, maybe in different ways, but it will come. People believe in that. (The European Union is a good example.) The US are still holding a leading role ... so - where are we going to ?? peace on sign LOVE sparkle sun sunny ? ?
... following Michael heart we'll always be on the right way. I KNOW that !

humannature

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 am

^ Ah, yes. Very true, I guess!
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dya Jackson Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 am

THIS THING IS SOOOO WONDEFUL. I AM SOOOO HAPPY BEACUSE I KNOW THAT MILLIONS OF HUMANS MAKE THIS IN THE SAME TIME WITH ME. SEE YA IN FEBRUARY, 25
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
GOD BLESS YA MIKE.YOU ARE THE BEST. LOVE YA WITH ALL MY HEART.

Last edited by Dya Jackson on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOME MISTAKES)

Dya Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down