Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti Empty Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm

CNN is auctioning off an official MJ Opus signed by Paula Abdul and many other celebrities that were helping answer phones and take donations for Haiti Monday night in the US on Larry King Live (see http://cnn.com/larrykinglive). It's already gotten bids of over $12,000 and it's only been announced like an hour ago good job I feel happy that MJ can be a part of this in some way, besides his fans generally being decent people who care and who donate what they can. It was nice to see Paula showing off the Opus on TV. As if Michael was there in some way halo angel I hope this gets an insane amount of money. It's for Unicef and the Red Cross. For Haiti. All for LOVE sparkle

Here's the actual link to the auction itself:
http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/healhaiti/catalog_items/113903
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti Empty Re: Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti

Post by poetrygirl411 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 am

Thats just awesome!!! Very Happy
poetrygirl411
poetrygirl411

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti Empty Re: Michael Jackson Opus auction for Haiti

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Isn't it? Very Happy

Current bid is now up to $19,000 happy dance
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down