Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem: Logged out when trying to post

3 posters

Go down

Problem: Logged out when trying to post Empty Problem: Logged out when trying to post

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

> A member recently had a problem in which they kept getting logged out of the forum whenever they would try to post or send a private message. I consulted the Forumotion tech support forum and found the answer:

This is a known issue with some users with Internet Explorer browsers (particularly versions 6 and 7) and there is no known fix. Some users encounter this problem while others do not. (For example, I have posted to the forum without any problem using Windows Vista with IE 7.... however I normally use Firefox because it usually functions better overall and loads pages a bit faster.)

It this error happens to you, please try:
1) Closing your browser, start it again and retry.
2) Make sure you are using the latest version of IE (use Windows Update regularly for upgrades and service packs)
3) If you still have no luck, install Firefox or possibly another browser (such as Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, etc). That was the main suggestion for people who encounter this problem. Sorry there isn't a way around it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Problem: Logged out when trying to post Empty Re: Problem: Logged out when trying to post

Post by heartonline Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:27 am

Still I have the same problem. I'm trying to solve it. Now I only want to say Thank you so much for your welcome, BeGodsGlow, I'm happy to meet you and all the others here. group hug
heartonline
heartonline

Back to top Go down

Problem: Logged out when trying to post Empty Re: Problem: Logged out when trying to post

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 pm

That happened to me once in IE. I'm using Google Chrome now without any problems. http://www.google.com/chrome
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down