Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas

5 posters

Go down

Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas Empty Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas

Post by fan2202 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:49 am

I am so happy that this website now exists and this prayer is now happening at large. we have to spread the world so other MJ communities, groups, fan clubs so on are aware of this. we should try to bring many people, so on the 25th of June, we can have the biggest world prayer ever..

Please share here ways that we can work on spreading the word about this website ....

we are the world, we are the children..

WE CAN REALLY HEAL THE WORLD!!

L.O.V.E love flag peace on sign

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating thread title)
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas Empty Re: Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas

Post by fan2202 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 am

Well, I believe that if each person add it to the MJ forms/ websites of their own country, that in itself could have an impact..

I have written to the MJ family website and I have communicated wth the Global Coherence People, we have to get into Deepak Chopra, and other Jackson Family members as well as maybe journalists and media people, that could have it makde it known..

IT IS ALL FOR LOVE!!!

ohh I love u Micheal, god bless your Soul, we do this for you and for me and the entire human race!!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas Empty Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

*** This topic has been merged with one started by fan2202 ^ ***

Hi everyone!
group huddle

As you know, the prayer gets more powerful when more people participate! So we're asking here, what have you done to spread the word and what ideas can we come up with to hook up with others of like mind? Does your regular MJ forum have a topic thread about it? Do you belong to a social network in which you or others have created a group for MLP participants? What are some of your ideas to spread the word further?

peace on sign earth world love sign

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas Empty Re: Spread the word! MLP networking and ideas

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm

I'll start with a couple that I know of...

We have our Facebook page (please join if you're on FB!)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Major-Love-Prayer/205187412741

We're on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/MajorLovePrayer

Fan2202's thread on michaeljackson.com (where it all began!):
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/369236

The thread on MJJCommunity (the other largest international MJ fan forum):
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81744

MLP group on MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com, thanks Fan2202 again! (pls join if you're a member):
http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/group.php?group_id=415

MLP group on The Intention Experiment (non-MJ related Ning network):
http://theintentionexperiment.ning.com/group/majorloveprayer

.....ok, there's tons more, but I wanna hear it from you guys as well Wink
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 pm

this is already a great job!! its fantastic be godsglow, god bless u for the work you,re doing.. for some reason, i FEEL that this is the only way out.. through love and us, the "children" coming together. we can really make this world a better place..
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm

This is a great thread, thank you! BeGodsGlow, thank you for posting every which way to connect with you Smile I'm truly grateful for your website, and for your wanting to get the word out to everyone.

MJ's Army forum includes the Major Love Prayer on our calendar every month, has a forum board dedicated to the MLP and Circles of Love, and I send block emails to the membership before the 25th. I have also tweeted about it and mentioned it on FB but will be doing that more often!

Let's make that change, and make a difference in the world!

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

: : Heal the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am

I hadn't seen this before. There's a lot of info online already. I could make up posters and give them in to places around town that do yoga and meditation classes. Is that ok?
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am

Mundy, are you talking about the MLP? If so, if you're planning to advertise it offline, you'll have to target MJ fans too.

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

: : Heal the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 am

Yeah I'd use the pic from the header of this forum if it was ok. I don't know any fans around here but other people might know some. If people saw it and weren't a fan, they would probably tell fans if they knew any. Just a thought Smile
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 am

Abercrombie and Fitch Montagne étang Bas Gilets sont faciles à collocation avec toutes sortes de vêtements, tels que des chandails, chemises, vêtements d'extérieur. Le succincte et coupe animé d'Abercrombie and Fitch Bas Gilets pouvez montrer votre sentiment haute qualité esthétique. Abercrombie France and Fitch Gilets Bas pouvez mettre en surbrillance et afficher le montant de votre mince, même si vous le portez pendant les mois froids.

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down