Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Michael join us? What do you think?

+7
BeGodsGlow
fan2202
LoveMJ99
dlthain
humannature
ZTPN
LoveMJ4Ever
11 posters

Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty Does Michael join us? What do you think?

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Ok, so this might be a slightly odd topic for some people Neutral but I really wonder what you guys think. I personally believe in life after death, but not in a traditionally western religious way (heaven vs hell). I think there's far too much evidence from NDEs (Near Death Experiences) and current research into consciousness and things so far unexplained that point to consciousness surviving death. In the world of no time and quantum physics, our consciousness can be in many places at once and be aware of much, much more than a physical brain is capable of. In fact, consciousness doesn't even need to "go" to visit anyone, because it's now being shown that our universe can communicate with itself at faster than the speed of light and without obvious physical means. Those that pass over from this life might still have their personality quirks and some of their worldview left, but they're no longer limited like we are in bodies.

So if it's true that we don't blink out of existence, do you think Michael knows about things like Major Love Prayer? I don't pretend to think he's paying attention to every dumb little thought or issue I'm having lol , but when thousands of his fans join in love for him and the world, does he know what we're doing? Does he feel it? And beyond that, does he join us from over there??? angel visit group hug
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty Re: Does Michael join us? What do you think?

Post by Me!!!!!! Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 am

I like the post, I think you made some good points there. Smile

I also believe in life after death and as i'm not part of a religion as such it's not in a heaven hell kind of way either. What I like to believe is that some people remain on earth after they've passed sometimes as ghosts and sometimes in other forms, whilst others leave and go to different worlds. (I don't believe these other worlds are extremes like heaven hell, there more like variants on earth with both good and evil existing in both, and some may even exist in the same physical space as us like other dimensions and stuff). My beliefs and understanding are as of yet fairly primitive, because i'm only 16 and only really been thinking about this sort of thing for a few years, but my instinctive belief is that death can't be the end, because otherwise what's the point of existance?

I really want to believe that Michael has remained on earth and still continues his work in helping people, and watching over the children of the world, as well as his fans and family.

If Michael is still on earth I think he'd be really happy with what we do, and I think he'd want to be a part of it because it's about love and unity.

I haven't felt him in quite the way I think some have, but something tells me he is here, and I like to think that he is a part of major love prayer, after all it's inspired by him and his work so it must have some sort of connection to him.

(Sorry if that's a bit garbled and doesn't make much sense, not really sure how to explain it.)

mj dance (Love that smiley love dance )

Me!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty Re: Does Michael join us? What do you think?

Post by ZTPN Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 am

BTW this is my actual account (I was me!!!!!!! earlier) had a problem with my password.

ZTPN

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty touched by an angel

Post by Christin Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 am

Hello everyone,
I also think that there is a possibility for our "souls"to travel after death,
.Since i was a kid i have had connection with dead people. I have heard them talk..
And i have felt the presence of Michael since he passed away.
So i truly believe that he can feel all our love in our prayers for him. wub wub
All my love to you. heart

Christin

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty No doubt about it!

Post by Debbar Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm

There is simply no question in my mind whether Michael knows about this or not!

I have proof that he is aware of what his fans are doing...the proof is that fact that I am here.......he saved my life!

Michael was a big part of his fans lives when he was living, now that he is in the light....he is EVERYWHERE!

When you are praying, give him your love unconditionally!

Debbar

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 pm

love flag L.O.V.E.!
I'm sure Michael does because at the January prayer her appeared right in front of me ...
even though I didn't have any expectations.
Untill now I still can't accept that he died because I feel his presence all around when thinking of him or enjoying memories or his music. His 'death' simply doesn't feel right to me.
The only thing I can accept ist his absence. Sad But aside from this I know he is there .... somewhere ..... and this feeling lights up my heart.
LOVE sparkle mj dance FOR ALL TIME
Prayer starts in a few minutes .... see you later ! circle of love

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by dlthain Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Of course he is here. It was his plan to have these "Major Love Prayer" sessions. Like a well staged dance he's with us making sure we get it right.

dlthain

: : dlthain

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ99 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 pm

I am sure Michael was with us and will be with us forever.

LoveMJ99

: : Take a look at yourself and make that change!

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm

ZTPN wrote:BTW this is my actual account (I was me!!!!!!! earlier) had a problem with my password.

love flag You are remarkable, former me!!!!!!!! And you explained your thoughts very clear.
I like your point of view, you are having an open spirit and good intuition. Keep it! butterfly2 clapping

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTPN Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I think everyones made some gd points on this subject.

Love the idea that like Michael kind of meant for this to happen. love dance

ZTPN

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm

I believ he is doing this with all of us..he cannot miss it!!!
love to all of you!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 am

Now there's an interesting question. I can say from my experiences: YES yes I have much more to say regarding this, but it doesn't feel like the right moment to try to put it all into words. I'm not trying to be coy, lol, just that today is very busy and stressful (work, etc), but I'll be back to this thread ...
send love
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:03 am

well, every day i am amazed at what a complete person Michael was. What a complete and refined and superior being.. And the world, at its lower vibes could not grasp him.. they were magnetized by his music, hypnotized by his dance..His voice touched their hearts... and still their lower nature did not allow them to SEE him for who he was. We are blessed, really, BLESSED to have had him on this planet...
Now everything is energy.. and we are all connected. I have come to the point in my life to see that the TRUTH REMAINS THE TRUTH even if no one believing in it.

It cannot be that this hige energy love& light can simply VANISH in the darkness just because his physical body has gone. we are not those bodies as we are not the thoughts that go through the mind. Consciousness exists beyond the mind..

Michael is part of this. I have the feeling he pushed us to do it, in a very loving way.. not in a direct way, but .. how can i explain this??

If we take the law of attraction, the theory that states that we attract what we are inside.. His drive, his LOVE his energy were so strong.. and they continue to have effects on the world.. and us, the sensitive ones, the ones who vibrate wth the same values and energies, we kind of take over..

I am pretty sure that not only Michael is present atg the prayer.. but also other higher beings who are ready to help us move a step further wth our civilization..

L.O.V.E

love sign
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by windy09 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm not as clear on this as everyone who posted here; however, as I embark on my spiritual path, I understood what you stated. Do I know if Michael is with us? I want to say yes. I know he inspires the prayer as well as the movement I see to carry on with his message of L.O.V.E. and preserve his legacy. Without going into alot of detail, I'll say that because of where I am at in my spiritual studies, I'm on the fence with alot of things. My hope as I continue with my studies, I will get off the fence and truly feel Michael's presence or just know that he is truly with us in spirit. Sending a MAJOR LOVE... Does Michael join us? What do you think? 911628 Does Michael join us? What do you think? 339391
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm

fan2202 wrote:It cannot be that this hige energy love& light can simply VANISH in the darkness just because his physical body has gone. we are not those bodies as we are not the thoughts that go through the mind. Consciousness exists beyond the mind..

Michael is part of this. I have the feeling he pushed us to do it, in a very loving way.. not in a direct way, but .. how can i explain this?? ,,,,,,

I am pretty sure that not only Michael is present atg the prayer.. but also other higher beings who are ready to help us move a step further wth our civilization..
I completely agree with you. It came through you, it came to me, it came to and through us all and everyone who finds it and says, "Yes! I want to do this!" Sometimes people leave comments or posts that they were searching for something completely different on Google an by "chance" ran across this forum, or messages about Major Love on other forums... wherever... and they knew they were guided to it. I believe that. As was I back in October and you, when you wrote that first post on mj.com that first brought it into the world. It's a group effort, each of us playing a part and I feel Michael is with us. Yes.
angel visit
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty MJ sees us

Post by Sapphire Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:10 pm

I believe that Michael knows exactly what we are doing,he is looking down on us and he is smiling that beautiful smile of his,because he knows we are carrying on for,passing out the LOVE that he so unselfisly gave. love sign He is an angel looking down on us mj dance shy angel

Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviforlove Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 am

Hello,
Your topic is not odd at all.
Many channelers, energy workers, shamans and mediums can confirm for you that Michael is right here with us.
Actually he is very busy on the other side to get his energy through to us and to continue the work that he started when he was alive. He still likes to think big and he is on a mission to get us to evolve to a higher level of spiritual being.
His relationship with all of us who love him is different from when he was in the flesh, as in the energy realm where he is now he can not get hurt by us and his perspective is completely different.
The problem with mediums is that they have to translate what they see and that is where their own ego comes in and they sometimes fill in to much. Because of this they often make mistakes and get the message out wrong.
Michael can and wants to reach out to everyone like he did when he was in the flesh. He has a personal relationship with every being on this planet also with you.
He is present during the love prayer every 25th of the month and he loves it.
Blessings and love from Devi

Deviforlove

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

I agree, that YES Michael joins us! My group and I regularly hold Circles of Love, and of course we participate in the Major Love Prayer every month. What you do here is very similar to what the Circle of Love is... how we imagine all of us in a virtual Circle holding hands and sending healing energy. And of course Michael is invited to be with us, and he appears in the middle!

So the answer is YES, absolutely! Michael knows what we're doing and is happy to help. We are proud to carry on his mission of sharing the love, and helping to heal the planet! If you're interested, please join us at MJ's Army to learn more about the Circle of Love. By the way, I'm offering a freebie to all new members.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

: : Heal the World

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty Circle of Love

Post by Devi Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi
I took a look at the MJ Army circles of Love.
I like it very much and will join you with or without freebie.
On the website Inner Michael by reverent Kaufmann it is explained how we can actually change the worlds energy if we continue love prayers together with a large group of people from all over the world. Reverent Kaufmann is also a shaman.
I like her writings very much.
She wrote to me that she has received some 57 letters from readers who tell about mystic experiences around Michael Jackson. The stories are all similar to mine, so I think something is going on. Christian von Lahr who is a medium writes on his blog that he received a message from Michael for 2010 about our Love consciousness and that it will increase in the year to come.
What I do want to point out for people who feel disappointed because they dont get visions is that it doesnt matter. It is all about the INTENT. The intent is most important. And people who dont see, hear or feel anything need to know that by their intent they are very much part of the whole thing.
The higher self will be involved without knowing if the intent is right and all participations are of importance.
For those who are familiar with channeling know that another key to Michael is RESPECT.
One needs to really understand what respect means in order to contact his energy.

Wouldnt it be great if we succeed to change the worlds energy and to soften the hearts of all those who are still hurting children and others?

Hope to meet you again on the MJ Army site.

With lots of LOVE from Devi in the Netherlands.

Devi

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 am

Devi, thanks so much for the compliments, and for joining MJ’s Army! You are getting a free gift anyway, because that’s how I roll Smile

I’m very familiar with Barbara Kaufmann and her Inner Michael website, and people have posted some of her messages at the forum. I truly and strongly believe that we as a large group can change the world’s energy, but we just have to get the message out there. That’s definitely one of my goals with MJ’s Army forum. I was thinking about writing to Barbara about my experiences too, but decided against it because I didn’t know how she would accept it, or not. But YES, you’re right! Something is going on, and I know what it is. It’s a Michael movement, and it’s growing! So I have to agree with C. von Lahr. Since he passed, Michael has changed me in so many wonderful ways… especially with my ability to love and to help others, which is now my mission.

Since he passed, I’ve learned how to connect with him and grow my own abilities, and just in the past 2 months have been helping others learn how to connect with his spirit. I’m not a channeler or a medium or anything, just a regular person who was “touched.” There are so many ways to connect, and I know for sure lots of people connect with him and don’t even know that’s what it is! Smile Our members are always posting their connections and that’s a blessing because they are helping so many. What people need to realize is that love is the answer, and if they know that, they know it all!

Namaste,

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

Back to top Go down

Does Michael join us? What do you think? Empty Michael gives me strength

Post by anaamamj58 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

I have just recently lost a very dear friend, and so this evening's prayers and lighting of my candle had an even deeper and more personal meaning than usual. I do believe that Michael is with us, as we pray and meditate and I know that he has been watching over me this past week as I have greived for my dear friend.
Michael was an angel sent from God I truly believe that and he will always be with us .....in our thoughts, in our hearts, in our souls and in our minds. I do not mean that in the crazy fan besotted way.....even though I was, am and always will be......a besotted fan of Michael. No, our feelings for Michael are more than that, they are the means by which we,each one of us, can spread love and care and compassion around this world as Michael wanted.There is much to do and we must do it. Each one of us has a purpose and something we can and must do , in our small corner of this beautiful world.
Michael is with us always, to give us strength to do these things. He always said he had "rhinocerus skin" At times we will need to be equally strong!!
Let's spread the love........It's all for love, L.O.V.E.
Ana Rolling Eyes Very Happy
anaamamj58
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Devi,

I have just come here again and read your words and so totally agree with your thoughts regarding respect. This would truly be wonderful if it were possible to soften the hearts of those who harm children and do other awful deeds. This world just needs more love and compassion.

The power of prayer and meditation is very strong and will help each one of us to do these things. I do know that Michael is here......very much here.....and I sense his power of love supporting me.....not just here and now as I meditate and pray, but also in my day to day life.

With love, Ana from England
anaamamj58
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

Hi Ana,

You are not imagining Michael watching over you. Michael is absolutely with you, just as he is with anyone who accepts him into their hearts, minds and souls. He has given me a beautiful gift by taking me on an incredible journey of spiritual awareness. It’s no accident that we have been chosen to carry on his mission and his message.

I love what MLP promotes, but just imagine our prayers being sent on a global scale! I came across an exciting project called the Global Coherence Initiative, which calls for people to send their prayers and intentions to the planet in order to change the earth’s energy! But this time, the project is backed by the scientific community which will collect data and publish their results! It would give what we do more merit and credibility; however, we here don’t need to see proof as we already know it works Smile To get more info on GCI, it’s posted at our forum under Change the World.

And Ana, so sorry for your loss. I created my forum as a place where people can go to get comfort... members post their Prayer Requests and it’s amazing to watch the power of prayer in action! You are very welcome to join us there. Michael has told me to be strong, to keep the faith, to trust my feelings. His special message to all of you is that he loves you very much.

It’s all for love, L.O.V.E.

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down