Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR

2 posters

Go down

JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR Empty JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR

Post by DeborahFfrench Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi,

I am delighted to bring something fresh off the press from Charles Thomson to this forum.

Mr Thomson, a British journalist, who has been doing impressive work refuting the lies about Michael in the press for some time now, recently interviewed Jennifer Batten - Michael's long-standing guitarist of many years.

In the Thomson interview, Batten slammed the recent claims Gene Simmons made about Michael - as totally untrue.

Simmons claimed a few weeks ago that he "personally knew" musicians who left Michael Jackson tours, because they supposedly 'witnessed' inappropriate behaviour involving children and Mr Jackson.

Now, however, Ms Batten has gone on record from her eye-witness perspective and completely dismissed Simmons's accusations as pure fiction. Batten's statements in the interview with Charles Thomson are undeniable proof that Simmons's claims are not based on neither facts or evidence. In other words - they are completely false.

These are the facts:

1: Batten was present on every single Michael Jackson tour.
3: There is no more authoritative source.
4: Gene Simmons has never played on a Jackson tour.

Here is the Thomson / Batten interview in its entirety:

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blog...o-simmons.html

Saturday, 27 February 2010
Jackson Guitarist: 'No Truth' to Simmons Claims

Michael Jackson's long-serving tour guitarist Jennifer Batten has slammed Gene Simmons' recent allegations against the King of Pop.

Last week I sat down for an hour-long interview with Batten, who accompanied Jackson on all three of his world tours. During her decade of service she was also seen in the Dirty Diana music video, Jackson's feature film Moonwalker and the star's record breaking Superbowl performance, which was watched by more than a billion people.

During our interview, I took the opportunity to quiz Batten over allegations recently made by aging glam rocker Gene Simmons, who claimed in a Classic Rock interview that a musician friend of his had quit a Michael Jackson tour after 'seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms'.

Was it true, I asked her, that a musician had quit one of Jackson's tours while on the road?

"Number one," said Batten, "there's no truth to it. Number two, I would guess that it was somebody who got fired. Somebody who was embarrassed that they got fired and made-up a story."

But did any musicians ever get fired mid-way through a tour?

"No. Nuh-uh. No, there were a couple of people who got fired like a week before we took out on the road."

So there you have it, folks. No musician ever left a Michael Jackson tour mid-way through. Some musicians were fired but before the tour even hit the road, meaning that they couldn't have seen anything going on inside any hotels.

Yet again, Simmons' ravings about Jackson have been entirely debunked.

* End of Thomson / Batten interview *

It is regrettable that the dishonest statements of Simmons were syndicated widely in the press. It is to be hoped the Thomson interview will now be reprinted in as many outlets as Simmons's careless interview was. The myth of Mr Jackson is daily becoming more and more unviable, but what all of us can do right now to help get this story heard is to go to:

Huffington Post
TMZ
Perez Hilton
Digitalspy
Popbitch
Popjustice
Radaronline
Musicrooms
The Sun
The Mirror
The Star
Holy Moly
E! Online
Entertainment News

Go to the 'suggest a story' part of the each of these sites which is usually located at the 'Contact us' part of the site - and tip the editors that the Charles Thomson / Jennifer Batten interview is a 'hot story' that you want to read.

Add the link: http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/62855.aspx

to any comment you leave on any of these sites.

Finally:

Charles Thomson is a serious journalist with established credentials, and unlike Simmons he does his research before he makes comments in the public arena about a subject as serious and emotive as child molestation. His interview with Jennifer Batten is at: http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/62855.aspx

Please add your voices of support to this journalist's work and leave a comment there.
Pass this post on to as many MJ fan sites and forums as possible.

Thankyou.

Deborah Ffrench

Last edited by DeborahFfrench on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of information)

DeborahFfrench

Back to top Go down

JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR Empty Re: JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am

bowing He's been published on Huffington Post now!

Please see the complete article at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/michael-jackson-its-time_b_482176.html?ref=fb

And please be sure to comment (but I think you have to be registered) to encourage more articles like this one. It's really sad how willing the media always is to jump on anything negative about Michael and then just conveniently forget to publish the retraction ...
protest demo
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR Empty Re: JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am

You can log in to comment and create an account really easily with a Google, Twitter or Facebook account. I just commented there too.
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by DeborahFfrench Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi BGG,

Great to hear from you. I have placed a comment already at Huff Post and am in fact part of the initiative that is urging the MJ community to post articulate, supportive comments at Huff Post, in order to demonstrate to the editorial team there that there is a huge demand for positive, properly researched articles about Mr Jackson in the public arena.

You were following me on twitter at one point and now you are not. Would you mind re-establishing that facility, as before the HP article came out I was endeavouring to link you a PM in order to pass that information on to you.

The other thing we are asking the community to do, besides leaving comments where Charles Thomson has commented at Huff Post and Sawf news, is to 'hot tip'
specific media outlets with requests that the Thomson/Batten interview is a breaking hot story we want to read about at their specific site.

To make things easy for people, I include a template email to send to either the 'Got a Story / Hot Tip' section of a particular site e.g RadarOnline, Fox News, Peoplemagazine etc - or directly to the editor of that site. Usually, going to 'Contact Us' at a particular site brings up the click button facility to send a hot tip. If you wish, please could you upload the template email I have copied below onto MLP's Facebook page, and in your own words explain to the community what fans need to do to urge media outlets to carry the Thomson/ Batten interview.

Template email as follows:

To the Hot Tip Team,

There is a hot breaking story right now that British journalist Charles Thomson has the scoop on.

In response to the widely circulated comments controversial rocker Gene Simmons made about alleged improprieties on Mr Jackson's tours, long-standing Jackson guitarist - Jennifer Batten, has gone on record and made a number of statements that completely refute the allegations Simmons made.

Charles Thomson who can be contacted at:

http://www.charles-thomson.net

personally conducted an extensive interview with Batten in between a number of engagements she scheduled in England last week.

The Thomson/Batten interview is running at:

http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/62855.aspx

and his work can also be seen at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/michael-jackson-its-time_b_482176.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a205957/jackson-guitarist-denies-simmons-claims.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-26389-Michael-Jackson-Examiner~y2010m2d27-Michael-Jackson-guitarist-hits-Gene-Simmons-over-child-abuse-assertions

In view of the widespread coverage the original Simmons interview enjoyed in the press, the Thomson/Batten interview would be extremely popular with readers and bloggers on both sides of the argument. Translation - lots of hits.

Charles Thomson will respond immediately to being contacted at the site address listed above.

Kind Regards

writeyournamehere

writeyourpersonalemail@email.com

( End of template email)
Selection of media outlets to contact / If you know of others contact them also:

FOX news
LA Weekly (blogs)
Hollyscoop
US magazine
Pollstar (blog)
The Associated Press
Times Online
E! Online (blog)
Gaea Times (blog)
Deadline hollywood
Rolling Stone
Radar Online
ABC News
The Los Angeles Times
TransWorldNews
CMR
The Star Ledger - NJ.com
Monsters and critics.com
Earthtimes
abc7.com
KTLA
Buffalo News (blog)
People's Daily Online
TMZ.com
NBC Los Angeles
Contactmusic.com
National Post
Clash Music
Stereoboard.com
MTVNewsCanada
MTVNews.com
Gather.com
Entertainment and Showbiz!
Post Chronicle
Holy Moly
Ninemsn
Classic Rock
BET.com
VibeMagazine.com
Detroit Press
Tulsa World
MediaIndia.com
San Franscisco chronicle
The Washington Post
The Parade
Ottawa News Press
Reno Gazette Journal
Chicago Blog
Orangecounty.com
Philly.com
New Zealand Herald
Topnews.com
Eurweb.com
Silver Chronicles.com
Singersroom News
E Canada Now

Yes, this is a big list, but to be frank if those who wish to see the Thomson/Batten interview carried in the wider media, this is the work that each individual needs to do.

Finally BGG: There is more I could say re this matter but as this is a public message I would rather not. If you could 'follow me' that would be great, then I can PM you.

Many Thanks

Deborah

DeborahFfrench

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Hmmm... did you change your Twitter account recently? I thought I saw you pop up on mine as a new follower. Strange. Heading to Twitter... Btw, you can also email me as well... admin (at) majorloveprayer.org Smile
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

JENNIFER BATTEN INTERVIEW PROVES GENE SIMMONS IS A LIAR Empty Phishing issues

Post by DeborahFfrench Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi,

Yes, I had phishing issues. All sorted now though. Thanks for re-establishing Twitter. I missed you!

DeborahFfrench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down