Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird characters displayed after link clicked

2 posters

Go down

Weird characters displayed after link clicked Empty Re: Weird characters displayed after link clicked

Post by BeGodsGlow Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

If you sometimes get a lot of strange text that looks like this after you post and try to click to another part of the forum:

0 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0 Expires: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:00:00 GMT Last-Modified: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 21:05:43 GMT Pragma: no-cache Content-Encoding: gzip Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Length: 6559 Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 21:05:43 GMT Server: http ����������� l�̬�$6�����6�*FX觓��Z�FV��F����Hj$J-K-L-�~���{ �ՙ�k��� �;xc/*v�r vW�ض7��� �787$`v_�v��F0s�� ��mK��T�0�O`����%e˜�����PY�/��Q����C�<��/�|4j�f���;�!6���5u�]r�N����̱�K�Z�n�����A�8�6a����)P�҈��2l�%�og��z3$B��D~����H�.RD

So do I. It seems to be a weird issue, but nothing to worry about from what I can tell. Just hit "refresh" on your browser two or three times and things should work alright again. It's done this to me off and on since I first signed up. Just a strange issue with forumotion.
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Weird characters displayed after link clicked Empty Re: Weird characters displayed after link clicked

Post by trwq Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

What is undoubtedly very good in relation to this specific footwear collection is that they have a great variety a person can choose from. They provide an excellent along with sizable series for the buyer and should have something you certainly will want. Discount Ugg Boots In the starting phases Caterpillar basically made heavy machines Ugg Boots Sale . Eventually there was clearly a gap in the market and so they started to look after the working person. Presently they already have fantastic footwear which supply safety and are created to deal with just about any condition. They have got all kinds of things a guy may possibly want, Onitsuka Tiger by way of everyday to your workplace and even more distinguished. If you have picked a certain shoe you want you can choose the ideal shade. It's kind of like a one stop sollution.It's important to understand if you have a high arch or a flat one since this may alter your running shoe selection. One way to determine the status of your arch is to wet one of your feet and step on a dry piece of paper. If you can see the imprint of your entire foot, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes you have a flat arch. If you can only see the forefoot and heel, your arch is high

trwq

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum