Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

+60
MJBLISS
mjeverafter
anaamamj58
Roberta
Firelizard57
MaxMJFan
simona
TUNEin2Bliss
someoneinthedark
MJsArmy
Mundy
ForAllTime
This Is It from Russia
darlingdear
mjbunny
Ewa Svensson
lakshmi
cyberjackson
michael's-friend
huggybear2679
essence54
MJJLaugh
scousemouse
skydancer
LadyBeads
enidrolma
Flitter
jascerise
ravenstar
LovingMichaelAlwys
AnneLizbeth
heartonline
LoveIsTheAnswer
Cynthia99
covenantone
chantal
katelovesmj
Agent♥M
Neeve
lchenev
PrettyYoungSmellyThing
Arina
Anne Mette
shalimar
Zoka
19jacinta88
Love4MJ
jocelynlovesmichael
ilmjj
windy09
LoveMJ4Ever
badtourgirl
Jazzebel
DoSomething
mashi jing
BeGodsGlow
Someone in the dark
fan2202
Abeer
poetrygirl411
64 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

Post by poetrygirl411 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 am

New here too! Hope to see a lot of L.O.V.E !!

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added color/etc to topic subject line)
poetrygirl411
poetrygirl411

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty Re: Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

Post by Abeer Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:57 am

Hello angels..I am an active participant of this major event...I am happy to be a part of this forum Very Happy

Love & Hugs!! Smile
Abeer
Abeer

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty Re: Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

Post by fan2202 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 am

youpiiiii!!! I am soo glad this forum was created.. This is wonderful work, thanks a lot BeGodsGlow!! MAJOR LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone in the dark Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 am

YAYYYYY! i joined the website! finally!
some of you may already know me from www.michaeljackson.com already! i have the same username for everything, so i never change it!
love and peace to everyone!
Someone in the dark
Someone in the dark

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am

fan2202 wrote:youpiiiii!!! I am soo glad this forum was created.. This is wonderful work, thanks a lot BeGodsGlow!! MAJOR LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
Thanks :flower: And sorry, I was going to email you back about it yesterday, but I was up all night and got too tired and forgot, lol.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 am

poetrygirl411 wrote:New here too! Hope to see a lot of L.O.V.E !!
Abeer wrote:Hello angels..I am an active participant of this major event...I am happy to be a part of this forum Very Happy Love & Hugs!! Smile
Someone in the dark wrote:YAYYYYY! i joined the website! finally!
some of you may already know me from www.michaeljackson.com already! i have the same username for everything, so i never change it! love and peace to everyone!
Hi to poetrygirl, Abeer and Someone in the dark ☀
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm

be gods, glow i love his quotation "we have to bring love back into the world" it"s amazing...it will be neat to share life those events and connect to all who participate.. fantastic!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by mashi jing Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi everyone...i'm new to here too!!! btw i'm from www.michaeljackson.com too...i'm so glad to be one of you here!!! btw thank you so much begodsglow...
L.O.V.E

mashi jing

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi mashi jing Smile Glad you're here!
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoSomething Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello everyone around the world who love Michael Jackson! king

Let us really make this world a better place.

Thank you, Michael, for your life on Earth and your inspiration that spread around the globe. We love you dearly.

DoSomething

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 am

Mashi I am glad to see you here my dear!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 am

DoSomething - heart
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Someone in the dark wrote:YAYYYYY! i joined the website! finally!
some of you may already know me from www.michaeljackson.com already! i have the same username for everything, so i never change it! love and peace to everyone!
the wave

party birthday juggle smiley balloon Happy Birthday today, to SomeoneInTheDark! Hope it's a good one!
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzebel Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi everyone! Good to be here! Smile Love the MLP!

(I'm Mrs. Music from MJJC, if anyone knows!)
Jazzebel
Jazzebel

Back to top Go down

Post by badtourgirl Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Jazzebel wrote:Hi everyone! Good to be here! Smile Love the MLP!

(I'm Mrs. Music from MJJC, if anyone knows!)

hello Mrs. Music... Smile

Hi everyone... very happy to be here as well...

I too am on MJJC - same user name as here..

really excited about joining in on my first prayer this Monday

badtourgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Mrs Music (Jazzebel) and BadTourGirl from MJJC Smile I'm "mj-rabbit" over there Wink

welcome
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:41 pm

welcome also to our shy members lol who haven't yet posted:

Pammy,
Moonwalk4MJ,
LoveMJ4Ever,
Carol,
andabogdan,
humannature,
Claire,
Maren,
Marjorie591000,
jjs-angel,
'it's all about love',
Dreamdancer
and Debbie

hi! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hi!

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : smilies, lol)
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm saying hello to you all as well Smile I participated in December and will again next week. I can really feel the L.O.V.E. May our prayers heal the world indeed.
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi LoveMJ4Ever welcome LOVE sparkle
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 am

angel visit
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty hello

Post by windy09 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello everyone, I'm an active participant in the monthly prayer, but new to the forum. I'm happy to be here. Welcome to all new members.

Peace, love, hugs and Michael-smiles to you all. Smile wub [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by windy09 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word correction)
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Windy! welcome group hug
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by windy09 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm

BeGodsGlow wrote:Hi Windy! welcome group hug

Thank you BeGodsGlow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

Post by ilmjj Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 pm

I just joined! I want to help the world so much and I will do whatever I can. I do it because I love Michael so much more! heart

ilmjj

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm

ilmjj wrote:I just joined! I want to help the world so much and I will do whatever I can. I do it because I love Michael so much more! heart
Hi! welcome That's what we're all here for. Glad you're here now as well Smile
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty Hello......New Here...

Post by jocelynlovesmichael Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 pm

prayer angel I am new to this great forum...Hope to chat with other MJ fans..Its all for L.O.V.E...
jocelynlovesmichael
jocelynlovesmichael

: : Michael In your eyes i get lost..I get washed aw

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 pm

welcome jocelynlovemichael! Glad to have you here hug
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty Hello everyone

Post by Love4MJ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi everyone, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this truly amazing site. This month was my first time joining in and it was an amazing experience, I was really touched. With love and blessings....
Love4MJ
Love4MJ

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty This is me!

Post by 19jacinta88 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello all!

Well, my name is Jacinta, I'm 21 (going on 22 on Feb 9) and I'm Norwegian.
I became a Michael Jackson fan after June 25 (unfortunately), but during his life I never believed him to be guilty of anything wrong. I liked his music a lot, but after his passing I realized what great pieces of art they really were. Not to mention his music videos and short films, they are amazing! Smile
My favourite MJ song is probably "Will You Be There"... he has so many good songs it's hard to choose a favourite, but this song was the first MJ song I got a relationship with.
I try my best to do as Michael did; being good and spreading love to people; I have sponsored a boy in Moldova since 2005, and it's really heartwarming to know that my money goes to helping someone who needs it! Wink Right now I'm trying to help the earthquake victims at Haiti by sending donations given through purchases in my online shop...so far I've only had a few sales, but I hope I can sell more before I move out of this apartment in a couple of days.

I'm also currently the only Norwegian Ambassador for the MJ World CRY Event 2010.

January 25 was my first experience with the Major Love Prayer, and you can find my experience in that thread Wink

See ya'll! Very Happy

Last edited by 19jacinta88 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by jocelynlovesmichael Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you ..BeGodsGlow,for the warm welcome.....Hello Jacinta, :flowerdance:
jocelynlovesmichael
jocelynlovesmichael

: : Michael In your eyes i get lost..I get washed aw

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoka Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

I am new here too Smile I come from southern Europe from the Balcan peninsula from country called Macedonia Smile its a tiny one and sadly I have to say that I am the only one here in these online public forums and sites who love Michael.Its true Michael is not famous here and people talk about him in a bad way.I ve and respect this wonderful man ...nice to meet to all of you I hope there will be many friendships here ..love you more girls
Zoka
Zoka

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty HI, I'M NEW HERE

Post by shalimar Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:20 am

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO INTRODUCE... I HOPE SO.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARMFUL WELCOME. I LOVE THIS SITE, AND I'VE FINALLY JOINED. ..
I AM ALSO ON MJFC WITH THE SAME USERNAME.
I AM SO HAPY tO BE HERE AND PARICIPATE TO HEAL THE WORLD WITH YOU AND OUR BELOVED MICHAEL.
MUCH LOVE AND HUGS
circle dancing
shalimar
shalimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Mette Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 am

Hello everyone!
Lots of LOVE and GRATITUDE from Anne Mette, Denmark Smile
Take care.....

Anne Mette

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 am

HELLO Anne Mette! Welcome to the Major Love Prayer league Very Happy Feel free to PM me anytime, I'm Norwegian so I understand you Wink
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Arina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello everyone! I really like the idea of the creators of the site. From Russia with Love to all and love to MJ ! love flag
Arina
Arina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 am

welcome to all of you! It's so nice to see people from all over the world here! We're all a family, and Michael helped show us that Smile

WE ARE THE earth world
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am

Welcome everyone! The more the lovelier!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyYoungSmellyThing Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am

BeGodsGlow thank U so much for a warm welcome, I'm so happy I can be a member of this wonderful enterprise....

I can feel in my bones that this is just the beginning of something unbelievably grand and crucial...Michael is LOVE...we've been waiting for love incarnate almost 2000 years, let's not waste Michael's philosophy, let's pray, let's spread his goodness and his love.....

Take care my friends<3
PrettyYoungSmellyThing
PrettyYoungSmellyThing

: : My Ben,My Friend,My MJPAN,My Love,My Guardian Ange

Back to top Go down

Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here... Empty New to Forum

Post by lchenev Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm new and so glad I found this site, just today, sorry I just missed the 25th of Jan, but will most certainly be there on 25th Feb and every month thereafter, I can feel the love already. This is what the world needs. Thanks for having me....
lchenev
lchenev

: : ...all is possible if God is on my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 am

PrettyYoungSmellyThing wrote:....let's not waste Michael's philosophy, let's pray, let's spread his goodness and his love.....<3
Yes, let's not waste it heart I was just having a conversation about this recently with someone, thinking about just how large of a role WE have in his legacy. When I think of Michael, always when I've thought of Michael, I think of love and laughter and light. That's what he's always been to me. I can't stand to think of a future where the media obsession with the allegations, etc and hoax rumors are the prevailing memories of Michael. I want the world in 100 years, in 500 years, on and on to remember the MUSIC, the MAGIC and the LOVE. heart In some far distant time I want someone to say, "Michael Jackson? Oh yes, I know quite a few of his songs and of course he's still, after all these years, the biggest selling artist ever. It must have been amazing to live during his time. What do I know about him as a person? Hmmm, let's see. I know he was a humanitarian, gave to lots and lots of charities and that after his death his fans started all sorts of wonderful organizations and that he always taught love. That's the big word for Michael... love. He must've been incredibly inspiring! ... What trial? There was a trial? Never heard about that..."
lchenev wrote:Hi Everyone, I'm new and so glad I found this site, just today, sorry I just missed the 25th of Jan, but will most certainly be there on 25th Feb and every month thereafter, I can feel the love already. This is what the world needs. Thanks for having me....
Great! It's every month, so never too late Very Happy Welcome! heart
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyYoungSmellyThing Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 pm

"Michael is firmer than bronze"

mj dance
I'm sure that the truth about Michael will completely prevail, thank God there are still people who are thoughtful and wise, who never ignore facts and do not underestimate his greatness in so many spheres of his life and art...We are these people....It is partially our responsibility to defend his honour and pass the true image of his person on next generations...and no, not because we are fanatics but because we can deduce....
Because U see, I think that people who hate or slander Mike are completely misled by the "tabloid truth" or are the tabloid "journalists" themselves. Moreover, these people eat the fast tabloid pulp without any process of thinking, without any reflection...They act in rather a rash way when judging him without both any evidence and any knowledge about the real cirumstanecs, without any wider context....And of course they ONLY HEAR but DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM.....And, awwww Michael had so many important things to say and share with the whole world....almost completely ignored by the world,ALMOST, cuz we're there for HIM, HIS CHILDREN OF THE EARTH and his LEGACY EVERYDAY!!!

It is really frustrating WITHOUT HIM -OUR HERO and MENTOR HERE, I know... Sad But we can't feel discouraged.... Nobody said it was going to be easy or fun...We will have to bear all these allegations, lies, rumours we will be ridiculed, laughed at and sneered at....But we mustn't give up...

What is more, I think that Michael is far greater than his accusers. In fact, he was, IS and always will be above those who judge him or talk negatively about him....In a way, his name, actions for humanity and his virtues will temselves defend him throughout forthcoming centuries. His musical GENIUS is inspiring and always will...Sadly, it just so happens that at first, the perfection, boundless, pure L.O.V.E. and God are noticed not by masses but by individuals only...usually sensitive and emphatic and of course by kids...I was a kid when I began my never-ending journey with Michael and I can tell you, his AURA was a truly divine glow.....And since I'm a teacher I can see how children react to Mike..some of them of course laugh about his nose or sth but that's sth they unfortunately learn from adults tears

Well I don't like comparisions but....
......remember Jesus?At first, His followers were a ridiculed and persecuted minority...

P.S.
BeGodsGlow thank U for your replies:) I know I write too much but you'll have to forgive me;)
Once again thank U for this beautiful idea of all of us praying at the same time for L.O.V.E=MJ...<3
LOVE YA heart
PrettyYoungSmellyThing
PrettyYoungSmellyThing

: : My Ben,My Friend,My MJPAN,My Love,My Guardian Ange

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeve Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 am

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to be here with others who truly see and understand Michael and his message. LOVE is the most powerful force in the universe and I'm thrilled to be a part of spreading and sharing it, in Michael's memory.
xxx
Neeve
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 am

PrettyYoungSmellyThing wrote:Sadly, it just so happens that at first, the perfection, boundless, pure L.O.V.E. and God are noticed not by masses but by individuals only...usually sensitive and emphatic and of course by kids...I was a kid when I began my never-ending journey with Michael and I can tell you, his AURA was a truly divine glow.....And since I'm a teacher I can see how children react to Mike..some of them of course laugh about his nose or sth but that's sth they unfortunately learn from adults tears

Well I don't like comparisions but....
......remember Jesus?At first, His followers were a ridiculed and persecuted minority...
Very true. I've also been a fan since I was a kid. For oh so many years. And... I always try to be wary of sounding too 'religious' for those who might take it the wrong way, but I understand completely where you're coming from with that last bit as well, yes. group hug

Neeve wrote:Hey everyone!
I'm excited to be here with others who truly see and understand Michael and his message. LOVE is the most powerful force in the universe and I'm thrilled to be a part of spreading and sharing it, in Michael's memory.
xxx
bounce whee Hi Neeve! Glad to see you over here as well hug
welcome
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent♥M Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey! I'm new here! I am also on michaeljackson.com! I have the same username there, so you can add me as a friend here or there! Smile I love meeting other fans who love MJ as much as i do and who understand his love! I am really happy to be joining you guys in the MLP!

I love you Michael!

Agent♥M

Back to top Go down

Post by katelovesmj Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 pm

hey alll Smile
Im kate, age 19
im from England
i come from the king of pop fanclub forum a UK forum

LOVE to all Smile

katelovesmj

Back to top Go down

Post by chantal Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 pm

L.O.V.E.
from the netherlands earth world
and to everyone who wants to make the world a better place..
chantal..
chantal
chantal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 pm

welcome
to Agent M, Kate & Chantal heart
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi you guys!!! walk egyptian It's so great to see more new folks. I'm not here as often as I'd like to be, but hopefully we can all have some good discussions every month Smile

circle dancing
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by covenantone Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

God bless you all! This is a great forum to be apart off, let the prayer begin!!! Smile Wink
covenantone
covenantone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynthia99 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hello everyone,
I am new to your forum and very anxious to read all of your wonderful posts! I had on my calendar today to remember to participate in the Major Love Prayer. When I woke up this morning, playing in my head was, "You and I must make a pact. We must bring salvation back. Where there is love, I'll be there. Just look over your shoulder, honey!" So, I am sure Michael is with us on this wonderful prayer day!

L.O.V.E.,
Cynthia

Cynthia99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum