Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big or Small Everyday Counts

Go down

Big or Small Everyday Counts Empty Big or Small Everyday Counts

Post by poetrygirl411 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 am

Everyday I try to make a change, whether it be small or big. Most of us are not capable of doing BIG things, but just think if we all gave a speck of humanity what the end result impact would be!! Remember its not how much you do, it's that you did SOMETHING!
poetrygirl411
poetrygirl411

Back to top Go down

Big or Small Everyday Counts Empty Re: Big or Small Everyday Counts

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:34 am

^ I agree.

I want to add here that after the quake in Haiti yesterday Sad I found that CNN actually had a nice little list of legitimate links to charities for aid. I posted it on the website and wanted to again say that CNN : IMPACT YOUR WORLD is something to check out. I always feel a bit iffy about clicking on links for charities, like if it goes to the real website or a clone trying to cash in. I was assuming that CNN was pretty trustworthy.

I know that the group Save the Children was among those already in Haiti and that their building survived, so I donated some to them last night. Wish I had more, but every little bit counts. Including prayers heart

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum