Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

+4
19jacinta88
mjbunny
Mundy
BeGodsGlow
8 posters

Go down

February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences Empty February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

WE'RE SENDING OUT A MAJOR LOVE TODAY!

Please remind your friends and MJ forums and let's all be ready at 2pm L.A. time as we join together (world time chart - it's 22:00 GMT, midnight in Libya and 11:00am on the 26th in Christchurch, New Zealand). We'll be sending LOVE and asking for assistance from higher realms to heal the world and all its children. We ask for peaceful resolutions to conflicts and for the loving energy of compassion to awaken in the hearts of all humanity.

"Whatever you believe, you become" and we believe in peace and unity. We believe there's a place in everyone's heart that is love, that we are the world, that change is truly possible and that we are ONE -- "one in joy, in pain, in love, in service and in consciousness." Now is the time. The world is awakening to a deeper understanding of LOVE, and WE (us, you, me!) are an important part of this wave. Thank you SO much, everyone!

` ` ♥*´¨`*♥¸*´¨`♥ LOVE ♥´¨`*¸♥*´¨`*♥` `

VISUALIZATION INSTRUCTIONS IN 19 LANGUAGES:
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2009/12/guide-to-monthly-prayer.html
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences Empty Re: February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by Mundy Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 am

Wow, I've been writing a song about MLP (I was trying to have it ready for this month but I didn't get it finished in time so I'll upload it for March's prayer Wink ) and your phrase "whatever you believe, you become" is it's message! I was wondering if I had gone in the wrong direction with the lyrics (which was the hold up doh duh) but I feel like this is a sign that I'm on the right path angel

I'm looking forward to tonight's prayer with all of you heart
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences Empty Re: February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by mjbunny Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh wow, soooo interesting, Mundy. In the past couple of weeks that quote has really seemed to get around. I remember having it pop into my head, posting it, only to discover others did about the same time. Talk about messages Wink
Two hours to go until MLP! February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 786947 February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 136805
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm blown away by the synchronicities. We have an important job to do tonight, I think. I can't wait! Very Happy
Mundy
Mundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 pm

mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 pm

What do you get when you ask an Aspie to do something "non-Aspie-ic"? You get nothing.
I tried participating, I really did try....but was only able to visualize the White Light of God for a brief 30 seconds at the top of the hour.

I tried!
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm

I saw strands of people circling around each other - like a strand curling up - in the middle it's small and then it gets bigger and bigger. Michael was there in black pants and a red shirt. We raised our hands upwards with the same intention of spreading love out into the world, love, joy, unity and peace.
Then that scene changed into a huge lake where we could feet-peddle on these huge swanlike boats. Above us two swans bowed their heads together and spread out their wings, making a heart-shape with their bodies. Then I said "I really want to fly now". Michael appeared and I took his hand and we simply took off. We flew to ChristChurch, New Zealand and to Libya where we put a protective cocoon around a children's school and around a baby that was falling somewhere. So this time it wasn't just love we sent out into the world but also protective energy towards the innocent and helpless ones.
The flying was a magical experience.
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by DoSomething Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Felt tremendous energy rising shortly before MLP time.
And it continued during it.
The whole experience was soft and calmly great.
There would be too much to talk about.
And I feel I should let it rest in my heart.

Thank you for taking part! :-)

DoSomething

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

I saw a lot of gold beams of light/energy. We chanted and stamped our feet to a rhythm, creating energy and sending it to the world. It felt powerful. I felt a lot of twitching and vibrating throughout the prayer heart

Thank you to everyone who participated group huddle
Mundy
Mundy

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Jacinta - Oh, hon, the LIGHT OF GOD is certainly "enough"! It is ALL powerful! hug Thank you for trying and contributing to this energy in any way you can. Smile Thanks everyone who joined us! I wish more would say hi here in the forum. Wink group huddle

meditate Had a very powerful and different experience this time. The energy was very intense. At the beginning I closed my eyes and I could see so many swirls of light all over my dark field of vision. I don't think I can remember every detail by this point, but it seemed to have a lot to do with angels this time. I didn't see any particular stand-out color. Some things I remember:

Spending a lot of time sending love and peace to the Middle East. The line form HTW came to my mind, "In this bliss we cannot feel fear or dread, we stop existing and start living!" At one point I saw Gaddafi leaving Libya and the people cheering in the streets. I saw a gigantic multi-colored peace sign cover the country on a world map. Then I saw more giant peace signs popping up over other countries, like it was spreading around the world. It felt wonderful, but I cried because I still felt that a lot of suffering may occur before the peace.

Soon after the peace signs, I was floating/flying high in the atmosphere and as I looked down at earth the peace signs almost looked comical to me, like an animated movie. Suddenly the theme music from the

2003 movie "Peter Pan" rushed through my mind (LOL, how seemingly random! lol) So with "Flying" from Peter Pan running through my head, I saw animated hearts and waves of energy and I thought this was kind of funny. I thought how this music was used in Disney TV commercials and suddenly I was "with" Michael in the clouds and he giggled. And that's when I saw... Walt Disney. I know this sounds wacky, lolol, but seriously... Walt Disney was there and he and Michael laughed with me. I had a few very clear sentences pop into my head that I'm not sure I remember for certain now. One was "We're putting the 'Disney' down on Earth" laugh

After these brief funny interlude, I became very emotional and was crying. I saw New Zealand and angels helping to find people, and headlines like "Miracle rescue!" I saw children in Haiti and South America. I thought, yes, "whatever you believe, you become"... we believe in MIRACLES! I asked for miracles EVERYWHERE. Then it became a wave of saying "I LOVE YOU!" to everyone. Several of us were in Libya, saying "I love you" to those in power, asking everyone to wake up and realize this ONENESS. The call went out to everyone then. I saw others of you, Michael and myself reaching out and hugging people... tough guys on the street who are actually hurt down inside, children, old people ... everyone reaching out and embracing, moving across continents, every continent. Then we all (I mean ALL - everyone on Earth) suddenly lifted up into space and saw Earth from above. We flew backwards, farther and farther away into space, back from the middle of our solar system. Earth got smaller and smaller. The message was clear, as we all had this feeling of complete awe.... look at the TINY little planet. You are ALL on this tiny little planet. It's all ONE. You're one with the whole UNIVERSE and can't even get along on this one tiny planet??? Come on! Feel it. We are made of LOVE, we come from the same place and return to the same place. You KNOW this in your heart. FEEL it. Wake up.

We came back to the ground and again, it was quite emotional and Michael was there, looking like the pic on the website for today (TII, Earth Song) and he hugged me and said to look up. I PHYSICALLY tilted my head up (eyes closed) and had tears running down my face because I saw in my mind a whole field of angels coming toward us with a huge net/web/grid, like a huge swath of ultra-fine fabric that could cover the whole world. angel I was kind of in awe! The angels approached and basically laid down this web of PEACE across the planet, like to calm everyone down, and as it came down over me it passed through me and I just... uh.... wow. WOW. My hands basically uncontrollably moved to my face in a prayer mudra. This was amazing. angel I can only describe this whole thing as this sense of GRACE, like this Amazing Grace moment, like humanity being granted the grace of God. halo angel

And then I knew we were done. I thanked all of you, your guides, the angels, Michael and everyone and opened my eyes. I know... sounds quite odd, lolol, but what can I say? It's not like I planned for this Wink Well, I hope everyone else felt something group huddle heart See you again next month! I hope we see something GOOD happen soon.

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm

From the MLP website:
We Are One : One Heart BeFebruary 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences MJ+Earth+Heart+One+Space+Galaxy
One Heart Be
One heart be
One heart be
In love
In pain
In hope we be
One heart to share
One heart to care
One heart to know
One heart to be.
One heart to be in laughter
One heart to be forever.
Just one heart be. - poem ©2011 Irina Hale, Feb 23, 2011

Thank you so much, everyone, for joining with us to send out a major love! We hope you all felt the wave of love and the connection to each other and to everything. If you don't feel that you did, don't worry. That may come with time and practice. We pray like this every month, so there are many more MLPs to come. Just know that you are doing something special and wonderful! All of us, willingly joining with thousands of others across the planet, nation to nation, to do something good, increasing positive energy, showing unity and raising within our
collective consciousness the radiant awareness of LOVE, "the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation". Let us move forward always, toward oneness and understanding, toward forgiveness and compassion. Next month begins a difficult period for us all, with the trial beginning. We'll need each other greatly. Can we all strive to act with the highest good, LOVE, foremost in our minds? There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice (and hearts) as ONE.

Please continue to send your love and prayers to the children of the world and all who are in need. Please pray for peace, to stop the violence. Our next simultaneous visualization/prayer/meditation is March 25th. Please be aware that the U.S. moves their clocks forward an hour for Spring two weeks earlier than many other countries, so please check the March time zone chart to verify the time in your location. In April
the time will be back to normal, but March will be tricky every year. Again, thank you and major love to you all! Please help us to continue spreading the word February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 66952
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by MJBLISS Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes, the energy was very strong today, I feel united, thats what Michael Jackson was living and breathing for. Now it works.
MJBLISS
MJBLISS

: : You showed us Heaven and Light

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 am

BeGodsGlow wrote:Jacinta - Oh, hon, the LIGHT OF GOD is certainly "enough"! It is ALL powerful! hug Thank you for trying and contributing to this energy in any way you can. Smile

I hope we see something GOOD happen soon.

Thank you so much. One thought occurred to me just now: I spent some years in the Catholic church and was taught to pray the daily Rosary for peace in the world, which I did....but it didn't "seem to work"..there were still wars etc.
But with the MLP it comes across as different. I'm convinced that our prayers for love and peace together with Michael in Heaven are causing revolutions and soon-to-be peace in many countries.

I wish to share with you a meditation called World Peace Guided Meditation, which I think I will do today....and after that I will pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for peace pray 2
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Modulation Alert Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

I was really on edge about MLP for days before. Happens every month at this point, I get extremely, extremely 'psyched' (no pun intended...) about it. The idea of the mass intent, mass meditation/prayer (guess whatever expression you prefer) just rings the big bell with me.

I also felt as if a huge, gigantic amount of figures/beings were standing behind us, days before, saying, Yesssssssss, just ask, just ask, just ask.

And I felt people gearing up toward this, remembering to take part and in the hours before I could swear, I was bouncing off the walls energy wise.

I've had one other MLP experience that was of similar intensity as this one. For some reason the entire time tears streamed down my face. I noticed that I don't even need a clock anymore to know the exact time- whatever I do, I will feel this jolt. I was at my piano practicing a song and I just stopped with tears welling up in my eyes and I wondered what the time was- it was exactly one minute into MLP.

I usually start by sending out whatever intent I wish to send out. (and then wait later to see what 'transpires'.) So I just spend 5 minutes on my knees asking for any assistance for the peaceful resolution to any conflicts, that necessary changes may take place without bloodshed and that no children be harmed. I asked for assistance being given to those under rumble and that those lost their lives in political turmoil or under earthquake rubbles experience peaceful transitions.

So I went on and on, just narrowing it down more and more to just one word: PEACE.
Peace, is all I ask. Peace. Just that. Peace.
And that is when I started seeing a huge amount of beings/people in a line, their arms joined, a big chain. And I heard a wonderful soft "Peace, yes, but you (all) need to give it to yourselves first. And then it will be."

I figured, as corny and 'well, duh' this may sound to some, it's true...

Saw a bunch of colors, very soothing, very healing. Beautiful greens and blues.

Was intense this month, very intense. But I'm happy to be a part of it since it started, even without having known other participants at first.
Modulation Alert
Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

MJBLISS wrote:Yes, the energy was very strong today, I feel united, thats what Michael Jackson was living and breathing for. Now it works.
February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 786947 Thanks for being there with us! heart

19jacinta88 wrote:Thank you so much. One thought occurred to me just now: I spent some years in the Catholic church and was taught to pray the daily Rosary for peace in the world, which I did....but it didn't "seem to work"..there were still wars etc.
But with the MLP it comes across as different. I'm convinced that our prayers for love and peace together with Michael in Heaven are causing revolutions and soon-to-be peace in many countries.

I wish to share with you a meditation called World Peace Guided Meditation, which I think I will do today....and after that I will pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for peace February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 210258
It would be wonderful if we're really having a fast and direct effect, yes. Thanks for the links! February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 339391

Modulation Alert wrote:I was really on edge about MLP for days before. Happens every month at this point, I get extremely, extremely 'psyched' (no pun intended...) about it. The idea of the mass intent, mass meditation/prayer (guess whatever expression you prefer) just rings the big bell with me.

I also felt as if a huge, gigantic amount of figures/beings were standing behind us, days before, saying, Yesssssssss, just ask, just ask, just ask.

And I felt people gearing up toward this, remembering to take part and in the hours before I could swear, I was bouncing off the walls energy wise.
Me tooooo! Totally. February was SO filled with energy.

Modulation Alert wrote:I've had one other MLP experience that was of similar intensity as this one. For some reason the entire time tears streamed down my face. I noticed that I don't even need a clock anymore to know the exact time- whatever I do, I will feel this jolt. I was at my piano practicing a song and I just stopped with tears welling up in my eyes and I wondered what the time was- it was exactly one minute into MLP.
yes I had the tears going pretty much the entire time as well. February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 822383

Modulation Alert wrote:So I went on and on, just narrowing it down more and more to just one word: PEACE.
Peace, is all I ask. Peace. Just that. Peace.
And that is when I started seeing a huge amount of beings/people in a line, their arms joined, a big chain. And I heard a wonderful soft "Peace, yes, but you (all) need to give it to yourselves first. And then it will be."

I figured, as corny and 'well, duh' this may sound to some, it's true...

Saw a bunch of colors, very soothing, very healing. Beautiful greens and blues.

Was intense this month, very intense. But I'm happy to be a part of it since it started, even without having known other participants at first.
Interesting. PEACE did really seem to be the focus. February 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences 65568
mjbunny
mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down