Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

+3
Mundy
TarinJade
mjbunny
7 posters

Go down

March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences Empty March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by mjbunny Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Please join us Friday, March 25th at 2pm Pacific Daylight Time (21:00 UT / 22:00 CET this month) to send out a major love! The world needs this healing energy so very
much this month, and thousands of us joined together in spirit across
the planet at the same moment can make a difference. Let's harmonize all
around the world as one! Please remind your groups and forums so that
everyone who wishes to participate will be ready to go Smile If this is
your first time joining us, you can find visualization instructions in
19 language on the Guide to the Monthly Prayer.

Also, everyone note that due to seasonal time changes that happen earlier in the US than other locations, your prayer time may be different this month, so please check the time chart to be sure! If you're outside the US it will likely happen ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN NORMAL. World time chart: http://timeanddate.com/s/1zv3

March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences MJ%2Bmerge%2Blight%2Bheart%2Bchakra
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences Empty Re: March 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by TarinJade Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:36 pm

I felt some warmth around me, particularly in my chest, but nothing really happened for me today. I think I went in with rather high expectations after the last time. I need to learn to shut out everything around me. meditate
TarinJade
TarinJade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 pm

I had such a beautiful experience heart I saw everyone sending beautiful pastel colours. They swirled around and intertwined inside our circle in a semi transparent cloud and fell gently down to earth, full of sparkles and love.

After a few minutes, I was in a huge tent, kind of like a hospital-type tent? It was a hot country. There were children there and we spent some time holding them and giving them love and affection. I didn't get the impression that the children were sick, more like they didn't get a lot of attention.

Before I finished, I saw us again in a circle around the world and we we all connected to earth like babies with umbilical cords only we weren't taking, we were giving, nourishing the world with love heart

Thank you to everyone who participated. We are doing something amazing together! hug mjbunny, begodsglow, I know you put a lot of time and work into this and if there's anything I can do to lighten your load, just let me know Smile

God bless you all xxx
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I used the White Light of God and sent it to Michael's children and to all participating in the Major Love Prayer. Then I "saw" people praying (some were kneeling, some were sitting cross-legged, etc.), and in the corner of this image I saw myself surrounded in the White Light.

Suddenly I heard like a child crying. Someone walked over to the little child and wiped the tears away and said "It's OK little one, you're with us now."

Then I visualized sending the White Light to the oceans and forests, then I saw a massive ball of shining light and us joining hands around it. We quickly morphed from human beings holding hands to a circle of light around this ball, then suddenly everythinig exploded and I saw myself surrounded in the Light again. I prayed the Our Father and thanked Michael for this time of prayer.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Just before we joined in a large circle a large heartshape of violet roses became visible in the sky, and Michael and Elizabeth Taylor appeared hand in hand beaming. Michael spoke briefly to all of us introducing his good friend Elizabeth and telling us how happy he is with all of us and this MLP that we're doing because it really does make a difference. And he stressed that he loved us all very much and nothing could ever change that!

Then we focused as a whole group on sending our love and healing thoughts to the oceans, the forests, the skies, the animals, the birds, the north pole, the south pole, the children, the young and old, the sick and the poor and a special focus on the people of Japan.

After that I saw a huge cathedral, it was all purplish/violet, with enormous stained glass windows.
Later I saw a monarch butterfly flying around and while we were still in a prayer circle the ground beneath us disappeared and we were shown earth below as a warning to take good care of our planet before it's too late. We also saw a huge beam or ray of light shining down from the heavens to the earth as an aid in the much needed purification.

I experienced some discomfort in the chest area and my left arm during the meditation, that has never happened before.
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainEOLove Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 pm

I didn't have much time to do it, so I didn't get much visuals again. I actually started early. I tried to focus on Japan, Libya, and Thailand (man the world's a mess isn't it?) I did see Michael. Didn't see Elizabeth even though I thought I might. We were standing around a giant tree. Looked kinda like the one from the movie Avatar, although it was very faint and kinda holographic. That's about all I saw, but I did have some tingling in my right hand like I usually do.

Edit: Forgot to add I was hearing Earth Song too.
CaptainEOLove
CaptainEOLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceOfZenab1994 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 am

I've got a flu so I couldn't take part. Sad But everyone's experience sounds SO nice here.
DanceOfZenab1994
DanceOfZenab1994

: : Heal The World.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down