Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from austria :))

Go down

Hello from austria :)) Empty Hello from austria :))

Post by chrisat Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello,

I´m Chris and I´m from austria. Maybe I´m the youngest one here - 15 years old.
I love Michael since I´m a little child. He helped me so much in my life. It is and was never easy.
I was bullied in school, Michael gave me the energy to survive. The shock comes on June 25 th 2009 (was 12 years old), he died. I nearly collapsed. Some days later on July 1st my uncle, which was a second father for me died. I felt totally destroyed, but Michael and his music helped me. The worst day in my life was some months later, on november 6h 2009. I sprained my leg during sport lesson in school. In the hospital, the docotors made all wrong. Until today I´m unable to practise any kind of sport and on some days I can´t walk. Every day I feel this pain in my leg, and it´s too late for any therapy (for more information please pm me).

Michael wrote songs for every situations. I just want to say a big thank you to him.
A friend from me told about this site 1 hour ago. It´s really a good site!! Michael would have loved it!
I also joined the prayer today and I felt so much energy! Also the next time I join the prayer!

Thank you for this site!
Together we make this world a better place, for you and for me!

Greets from Austria,
Chris

chrisat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum