Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Angels meeting place

+11
tiagarala
Y.A.N.A.
Looneypeas
BeGodsGlow
lorinelizabeth
re-unica
cati
evaaa
mashi jing
Claire
fan2202
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's Angels meeting place

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 am

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool!! much better now, ha?? mj dance
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's Angels meeting place

Post by Claire Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 am

looney are you still here? i missed you baby!! angel visit
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 am

of course baby! MJ I\'m Bad
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 am

yeah.. looney???? looney??? screams out loud but looney doesn t hear!!! Sad
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 am

i have to go for a while, hope to be back later mmwwwaaahhh!!!
group huddle peace on sign raining love
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by evaaa Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:47 am

Byee claire!! circle of love

I have to go too, maybe I'll be here again tonight Very Happy
Byebyeeee, I love you allll group huddle
evaaa
evaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am

will go to to feed my family.. love u angels!!!
my girl is doing her gym.. and she plays Michael.. and now she plays..
She,s out of my life.. ohhhhh what a voice.. i love u michael... angel
kisses to all of yaaa draw heart
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty angelssss, why?

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 am

my angels, what should i do now/ to cry or to be happy?
i don't understand my angels, why?
what we did wrong in there? i just don't understand.......
and, i am a little concerned about Zoe and Hend...
i really am sad ......what if this new page will be also deleted? this isn't fair...
all that we do is to send love and prayers, all that we do is to be concerned, all that we do is to be all in one single place and pray , to pray for the world, to respect and to make tribute to the most beautiful and kind soul that we have, to sing and cry for MJ, to dance and play and feel his joy, to be free and happy to say what we feel, to share our sadness and to talk, all the same language, because of one single MAN, BECAUSE OF HIM....SIR MICHAEL JACKSON.......
WHAT IS WRONG IN ALL THIS?
so sorry angels about this , but it is already to much, i just don't understand ......
MY ANGELS, I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART ............
HOPE WE WILL BE HERE FOR MUCH LONGER.......
and, Fan , THANK YOU SO MUCH , THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU FAN
L.O.V.E

cati

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 am

ohhhhhh, so silly, it's gonna be a little harder for me until i'll figure it out how this forum works..lol......
FANNNNNNNNNNNNN, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
btw, can i scream; MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ?
angel angel angel draw heart
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 am

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, SORRY FAN, BUT I LOVE THIS EMOTICONS
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I WONDER WHERE PAKEE IS?
HM, Rolling Eyes
group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
angel angel angel angel
circle dancing
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TIA , THIS IS GREATTTTTTTTTTT
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 am

I'M TRYING TO ACCESS THE thread .....let's see if it's works.......
I'LL GONNA MISS THIS THREAD ......
hope that Mj will find this new place and read our words........ Sad
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 pm

i now cati, but the thread baby is US.. u understand?? i miss u guys and not that website. if it gets fixed, its fine, else, we have it here..

well, to use here is easy, u post then u click on the middle line saying return to the see the message or something like this.. and then u can see your post and the rest..

love u cati, glad to see u around.. Smile) angel visit
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Fan, i wish o talk to you ...... angel visit

and this thread is so amazing, congratulations to the ones that made it, and thank you so much to let me know about it,
i love you so much
l.o.ve
draw heart
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm

yes, they did a great job wth this webpage.. and somehow, funny to say.. but i think its here we belong more.. i have absolutely no problem returning to the MJ forum.. but i feel we belong here.. we started this prayer.. we see how powerful is the fact that ONE person truly believes in LOVE, like Michael did.. and the rest just follows.. love just spreads in the world..LOVE is the answer group hug LOVE sparkle
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 pm

and oh.. don,t worry, Michael is here on this site. His heart has been attracted like a magnet to this LOVE site:) love sign
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

yes this site is beautiful.........ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Fan, i can't wait for the prayer..........yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but still, where are the angels?
Rolling Eyes

LOVE sparkle

(yayyyyyyyyyyy, this emoticons are so beautiful and funny.......ohhhh, and this one ROCKS! mj dance

LOVE YOU ALL ANGELS
I LOVE YOU MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by re-unica Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Dear friends! angel visit
send love This site is very well done!
A little bit slowly than the other but with time we could get used.
It is so nice to see you all here!
Hi Cati!
gift of love
re-unica
re-unica

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

LET'S SEE IF THIS WORKS, I'LL TRY TO PASTE A PICTURE of Mj in here, let's see
uhummm,
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i love you my friend, i was waiting for you here, yay,
angel visit angel visit
i think i'll jump , even though i am so tiered, but i'll jump and i'll go to bed .....
jump jump jump jump
circle dancing
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by re-unica Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Cati, good night! I miss you!!! prayer angel
re-unica
re-unica

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:43 pm

regina!! your avatar!!! OMG.. he is soooooooo handsome, OMG.. superb!!! wub
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

actually, i was going to suggest, maybe this prayer we can do it on this page.. even iof the other one will be up and running.. what do you guys think? Idea
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 pm

some of those emoticons are way too funny.. watch those: hahhahaa lolol panic the wave

LOL..
will go to bed now, will see u guys around.. either here or.. home Wink
love ya
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by cati Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

MJ my miracle.
for the times that i couldn't dream, for the sadness in my sleep , for the heart broken , for the things let undone, for all the times i couldn't feel........for all this i have an end.
no matter where i am, no matter what i do i'll always have you with me... as i always have.
to know you like this, to feel you like this, to love you like this...all this gives me happiness, that kind of happiness that no one else could give me, that kind of happiness that create my day, my inspiration, my life...
but what is my reward to you for all this that you give me? my endless love to you is all that i have, and my heart, and my soul...nothing more.......
" each time the wind blows
i hear your voice so,
i call your name...."
i will alwaiys call you , and i'll always wait for you........
please my miracle just be there? will you be there?.....
please be there......
I LOVE YOU MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I LOVE YOU

angel angel hug

L.O.V.E ANGELS, SEE YOU ALL SOON, THANKS AGAIN FAN
cati
cati

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 pm

angels.. pls check under the same category Revf. B opened a thread as well .. here is the link: http://forum.majorloveprayer.org/major-love-prayer-experiences-info-f1/inner-michael-stopped-by-t42.htm?sid=84f8fe6e8cadd33b1217b0cf18d79e0e

but mostly, please read the comment left by another angel answering Rev B.s comment. Her reply was like this:

InnerMichael, I love your blog! Very insightful, well written and inspiring. Simply beautiful

I'm also happy you're joining this prayer. We need all the Lightworkers we can get. I ran across an interesting post on David Icke's forum that suggested that if enough people do the Major Love Prayer monthly it could help Earth ascend in the 2012 change period. Something to think about. Your blog is helping this as well ..

God bless u all.. and if we are really indeed to make this world a better place.. SO BE IT!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by lorinelizabeth Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 am

DUDe!! Last night I was the first post on here and now there's 8 pages!!!??? Very Happy mj dance lovin this smiley

lorinelizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 am

hehehehheehee Smile) cool or what???? the angels are EVERYWHERE!!! jump
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by lorinelizabeth Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 am

very cool Fan, you did good lovely Smile..I loved Tia's entrance with this one: excited pahahahaaa

lorinelizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 am

Good Saturday to all the angels LOVE sparkle
I love you all circle of love
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 am

hahahahahaaaa.. yes, tia had an awesome entrance.. now it gets confusing.. where are we gonna go?? hahah lolol (love this one, here, again: lolol

hehehe
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by looneype Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Looney is confused............where do we go??? heart

looneype

Back to top Go down

Post by looneype Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Still nobodly here???? candle
pray **please don't leave me alone** pray

Maybe it's true......there's a "No Looney" site somewhere. Fan...did you create a new site????? Aaawww. pout **wipes tears from eyes**

Bye. angel no wings

looneype

Back to top Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty Love

Post by sara Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm

To all the Angels tonight and especially to Michael, let your wings carry you in the true bless of love,
and when you come bac to earth again may the flowers blossom and the birds sing with grace, as the see the light of such a great man. #MJALIVE

sara

Back to top Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty Angels

Post by MudDivaC Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 pm

i too belonged to a forum that had Angels as well. And the forum when kuput!!! wub excited prayer angel

MudDivaC

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 am

hahaha.. well you are always more than welcome here with us!!! (very funny those icons!!) rofl

LOVE

PS: I hope u can be there later today for the prayer.. its all for love
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie.Z Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 am

Hi everyone....just dropping a very quick line before I'm late for work Wink I'll be here and also on our MJ thread for our prayer! Can't wait.....I can feel it already!! Love you all!
My new friend from Sprint...If you come, please let me know! Look forward to having you join!

Debbie.Z

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi Angels halo angel angel shy angel prayer angel angel visit cupid

So glad you all join the prayer as well. Just dropping in to spread some L.O.V.E.

circle of love
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie.Z Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi sweet wonderful angels! I know there have been no comments here since the 25th...but, I've just read thru the ones that are here and I just am filled with such love. I've also read the poem, on the home page of MLP, by Antika. Oh my, I cried like a baby. It is so very true...the essence of Michael and all that he believed, lived and stood by, was simply, LOVE. I know he is here with us, but, reading that poem...that he is not here, on this earth, in human form...for this moment..feels far too real and heartbreaking. I miss his presence on this earth and I so desperately need to experience 'his presence' here, very soon, as I have before.
Anyway, I love my MJ family so very deeply...you are so much a huge part of my life now, I never want to be without any one of you!! God Bless everyone of you, with all my heart!

Debbie.Z

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm

hello angels, the forum is again not working, i am here if anything.. love ya!!!
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm

anybody here tonight??? heart
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 pm

going to bed now!! I will see u all around either here or on the MJ.com..
LOVE sparkle LOVE bear circle dancing mj dance
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Michael's Angels meeting place - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post by Looneype Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Anyone here???? love flag

Looneype

Back to top Go down

Post by Looneype Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Fan??? Are you here??? crystal ball **asking crystal ball where everyone is**

Looneype

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm

heard looney passing by.. was getting ready to go tpo sleep and got a notifcaton that an angel passed by Smile I have angel detectors everywhere..

(((HUG)))))))) angel visit
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:35 pm

i simply love this one panic

hahahaha
excited
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Looneype Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Fan!!! excited I looooooooove you!!!! heart LOVE sparkle

Looneype

Back to top Go down

Post by Looneype Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm

[b] Looney needs a mugshot!!! How do I do that???? phone

Looneype

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.A.N.A. Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm

LOVE sparkle to all of you!!!!!
Keep on Michaeling!!
Be that shining Michael's angel!!
We are the circle of love
so we do the love dance in the meantime Loveland is down heehee

Y.A.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Looneypeas Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

hmm Why won't my avatar show up??????? geek dork
Looneypeas
Looneypeas

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.A.N.A. Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 pm

looney i can see ur avatar

Y.A.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.A.N.A. Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Anyone here??
Y.A.N.A.
Y.A.N.A.

: : Ur just another part of me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next