Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum...

2 posters

Go down

How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum... Empty How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum...

Post by Looneypeas Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I selected an avatar, and it's on my profile page, but when I post a reply somewhere, it doesn't show up....plus I'm still listed as a guest, but I signed up!! HELP!!! love dance
Looneypeas
Looneypeas

Back to top Go down

How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum... Empty Re: How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum...

Post by Looneypeas Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Oh, well there it is! clapping It doesn't show up like that in the Majorlove prayer forum....maybe it will later...........??!! hmm
Looneypeas
Looneypeas

Back to top Go down

How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum... Empty Re: How do I get my avatar to show up on the forum...

Post by trwq Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am

So what are artist shoes? They are typically linked with types which could be produced for placing on with an evening gown or an business office outfit but they are not limited to just that. Belstaff Mens Bags Artist shoes can occur in just about every type of design and you also may be astonished to know that you simply can purchase artist men's shoes even although in the kind of sneakers that you simply can positioned on for frequent use. Belstaff Womens Jackets The coat is available in brown or black depending on your preference. For the man who lives for the open road and whose mistress is his motorbike, pair this coat with leather riding gear and biker boots, offering protection from the wind and rain. If you have a bit of pirate in you, then you can't go wrong with pirate boots ending just below the knee, Ugg Boots Sale tight or loose trousers depending on what you prefer and a pirate-style shirt featuring loose lace-up detailing at the neck. For the man of mystery, a gothic style look combining the coat, Discount Ugg Boots a black shirt and black leather pants with black boots may be just what you're looking for. If you're wearing the coat open, consider a belt with eye-catching buckle detail.

trwq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down