Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept 25, 2010 Prayer

5 posters

Go down

Sept 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Sept 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by mjbunny Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Beautiful! Sept 25, 2010 Prayer 997593

Sept 25, 2010 Prayer 629588
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Sept 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Re: Sept 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by 19jacinta88 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I just sent the Archangel Chamuel to various folks and places.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm

That was so nice heart I saw lots of yellow and happiness. Thank you to everyone who joins in and makes this happen. It's so beautiful wub
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsArmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 pm

As always, it was a beautiful experience. There were so many of us there, it was hard to hold hands. And there was Michael in the middle, shining so brightly as beams of light shot up to our planet. Some even whipped out super soakers, so of course the water was raining down on us too... LOL I saw Michael give some a hug.

Always wonderful to send our love and healing energy to the planet!

Mal
MJsArmy
MJsArmy

: : Heal the World

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 am

THANK YOU, everyone who participated and shared! Bless you! heart I just realized I hadn't posted my experiences from Sept 25th here! goofy

At first I felt Michael quite a bit and did my usual asking of protection and for all angelic and evolved beings who have the same goals as us to join if they'd like. We are all bathed in light and protection and our guides will assist us in making this energy cohesive and effective. I felt everyone take hands, but for the first couple of minutes it seemed like everyone was just kind of floaty, like "ohhhh, I wanna see Michael", lol. That's not the point, so I kind of said, "Ok, you guys, let's DO this now!" and I started singing HTW in my head. I saw everyone then holding hands across the planet, as if we were all close enough to touch, creating a grid pattern of hand-holding across the planet. We grew a bright pink energy between us and it expanded and went through everything. I saw forests and oceans and then a reddish-pink heart inside everyone's chest, everyone (not just prayer participants) glowing. One by one it was like each person came "online". For whatever reason I specifically saw (certain political figures and others I'd prefer not to mention by name). Then I saw Katherine and Michael's children and sent them love energy, asking that they be safe and healthy. Then I saw people all over the world and held hands with people from every continent, really looking at people in the eye.

Next it was like I started floating higher and higher above the Earth, into the upper atmosphere. Suddenly I saw someone in front of me. A woman. I realized this was the Virgin Mary (Mother Mary)! I've never been Catholic, so this was a surprise (although considering what we're doing, it's not so strange). She had energy beams coming from her hands down to the Earth, like this pic (however she was normal sized, not huge like it shows here, lol):
Sept 25, 2010 Prayer Mary60

She reached out her hands to me and I took them and felt this BIG wave of energy go through me. WOW. Then I saw that Michael was next to me on my right. I let go of one of Mary's hands to hold Michael's. I realized that many others were there too, like we were in a huddle/circle, floating there. We all had beams of light energy going down to Earth from our hands. Then I looked out and saw that everyone, all MLP participants were now floating above the planet, all holding hands, creating a giant grid of energy around the globe from above. Sort of like synchronized skydivers who jump from a plane and hold hands (yet somehow managed to cover the whole Earth this way)
Sept 25, 2010 Prayer _41307698_skydiving416ap

We started chanting softly, "Please wake up. Please wake up." It was about waking up to love, remembering who we are and that we're all connected, and this "wake up" energy was being directed to everyone on Earth. I looked to my right and into Michael's eyes. We just looked at each other, smiling a bit, peaceful and still chanting together. We held the gaze for a while. That was so nice. Then a giant burst of green energy filled and surrounded the planet. It turned back to pink and faded a bit. Then it was as if all our hands began raining gold glitter! Golden glitter was falling down and covering the entire world with a layer of sparkles!!!! That's the last part I remember before opening my eyes. I thanked Michael and everyone who'd joined us from here and from the other side. heart thank u bow