Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for Joshua

+2
LoveMJ4Ever
BeGodsGlow
6 posters

Go down

Prayers for Joshua Empty Prayers for Joshua

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 pm

This is reposted from http://michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/blog.php?user=MJTPadmin&blogentry_id=6810

Let’s Connect Our Dots and Send
Our Positive Energy,
Our Healing Power,
Our Prayers…
to
Joshua

One of the youngest members of our tribute community is fighting for his life.

On October 28, the same day he and his mom and dad had tickets to see “THIS IS IT” at their local movie theatre in Germany, 12 year old Joshua was diagnosed with Leukemia. Since that horrible day, he has had six surgeries and five chemotherapy treatments.

Joshua is dot number 5944. His mother, Vera – also known as Faith – is dot number 3693. Faith has been supporting this Tribute since the beginning with her offer to volunteer in any way she can. The Tribute Team and those who Faith had befriended here were devastated to hear the sad news about her son.

In one of her messages, Faith wrote:

“Let me tell you that the love, support and friendship of others, especially those from The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait website, are one of the things that keep my head above water. We, as a family, but especially my boy, have been through hell the past four weeks. The torment Joshua's been suffering is outrageous. We are fighting this cancer with all our might. He is such a brave kid and every day I love and admire him more. Every time he feels bad, I put his headphones on him and he listens to all the MJ CDs and that's how he relaxes.”

Recently, our Tribute held a contest for our young members, inviting kids from around the world to write why they should have their dot next to Michael’s dot in the portrait. We received submissions from lots of children in many countries. One of the entries was from Joshua:

My name is Joshua. I'm 12 years old. I'm from Germany. I love MJ. His dance, his music, his heart + love for children. I miss him + I need him right now. I have Leukemia and I know he would help me. Maybe being next to Michael's dot would help. I just had my 3rd chemotherapy and today I'm having a bad day. Wish he was here with me. Love Joshua

Faith believes that Michael’s light emanates from within each of us. Let’s show her by joining together in support of this family, because we are family. We believe if we bring our love together, we can heal. Please leave a message below.

Click here to read an OPEN LETTER to our community – to you – from Joshua’s mother.

Click here for UPDATES about Joshua. [Last updated: January 14, 2010]

Read LINDA'S BLOG about Joshua and Michael. Click
here
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Joshua Empty Re: Prayers for Joshua

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 am

We included Joshua in the Major Love Prayer last month as well. Does anyone know how he's doing? Hopefully better! pout
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelmania Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Joshua you are in our MJ prayers, bless you.
michaelmania
michaelmania

: : michael is my life

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberjackson Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

Aww..my prayers are going out to him. angel God bless him and his family...
cyberjackson
cyberjackson

: : Missing Michael...

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Update! Text below copied form the MJ Tribute Portrait newsletter that went out today, September 29, 2010 Smile

Update on Joshua[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]We have an exciting update about Joshua, the 13 year old dot member who received the devastating diagnosis of Leukemia on the same day his family had tickets to see “This Is It.” Joshua has been fighting for his life since October 2009. His mother, Vera, has been keeping dot members updated on his progress. We have read about his surgeries, his struggles and his pains, offering our positive energy, prayers and healing power in support. Members of this community, from all over the world, came together to help Joshua. Words of encouragement were offered, gifts were sent to lift his spirit and a special dot was even placed next to Michael’s dot in the area of the heart.Now we have a wonderful and exciting update from Vera about Joshua’s lab results:
My dear friends!
The clinic called, telling us that at least at their place NO CANCER CELLS were found in Joshua's bone marrow! We are still awaiting the results from the main hospital in Hamburg (that can take up to a week) but things look good!
I'm sort of "speechless" right now so excuse the lack of words... I think it hasn't sunk in yet. Thank GOD, thank YOU, thank MICHAEL, thank our ANGELS! For prayers, love, support and healing magic! We could not love you any more!

*L*O*V*E* Vera, John & Joshua xxx”To read all the updates from Joshua’s mother, click here.
mjbunny
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

That's great news! Lots of love to Joshua and his family heart I hope the good news keeps coming for them
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down