Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by silverwing Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 am

Hey everyone .. my name is Felicia but my friends call me Liss as it's easier to pronounce. i'm a long time MJ fan and right now in need of friends with a healthy trust in God. i posted a while ago on your FB page that i needed prayers for me and a friend of mine coming to visit ...and everything since then went as wrong as it can be. .. so i need ,desperately need someone that is able to listen to me for a while and talk to me. i have a major depression tampering with my mind and soul and this is why im coming here in hope of finding someone strong enough to pick me up a bit and show me how to get back to my happy self . Michael is my greatest love ... and nothing ever was the same after june 25th ... we all agree about it ... i pray i finally found a comunity of fans as it should be that honor him and spread love as he taught each and everyone of us. God bless you!

ps. would be great if i found someone here willing to do bible study with me Smile
silverwing
silverwing

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty support and love

Post by karenlovesmj Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

Hi Silverwing, I'm new to the forum here, although I learned about MLP very soon after BeGodsGlow formed this community and event/intention. I just started browsing the forum tonight, and found your message here, and felt very sad when i realised that you haven't received any replies yet. So I want to reach out a hand to you...I don't know if or how I can be of help, but I do know that I have a good ear for listening, and a heart full of compassion, and that I've been through depression a few times, but especially since Michael's passing. I know the struggle it is to find the way forward sometimes, even if you KNOW you want to move forward into light from the darkness, sometimes it takes another hand to guide you, to turn you towards that light or reflect it for you, so that you can see it is coming from within your own self, and always has been. I don't have a lot of time for travelling about different forums, but I can share my email with you if you would like, and you can reach me there, if only to share some words and thoughts and find common ground to stand on and hopefully, I can share something that will help you, at the very least, be a hand for you to hold onto as you move through this darkness. My heart is full for you, and if you reply here, I'll message you my private email. Whatever happens, no matter how dark things seem, remember that deep within you is a light, it may only be a tiny flicker sometimes, but it is always, always there. Be that light, believe in that light, and take comfort in that light...it is with you through all your tribulations. it is you, and you are the essence of life and love. xoxox Karen

karenlovesmj

: : All the chilldren of the world should be loving ea

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by silverwing Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 pm

so it happens i see this message today . beautiful day for connections ........ im gonna inbox you . and im sorry i see this so late ... i became discouraged after a while and didn't logged in here at all
silverwing
silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathanross Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 am

Hi all,
I am new here just join this forum. big Fan of MJ.

jonathanross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum