Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner Michael stopped by

+2
BeGodsGlow
InnerMichael
6 posters

Go down

Inner Michael stopped by Empty Inner Michael stopped by

Post by InnerMichael Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 am

to say thank you for how you Sparkle and what you do to change the collective conscsiousness. You are love. I will be with you here for ML and later do a drum circle in a sanctuary with other percussionists drumming for Love, for Haiti and a little Moonwalker who continues to change the world. Namaste`

InnerMichael

Back to top Go down

Inner Michael stopped by Empty Re: Inner Michael stopped by

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 am

Inner Michael stopped by 818465 Oh, thank you so much, Inner Michael! I'm so glad you're joining the prayer too. When I first heard about it on October 25th I knew from the first second that this was something important. Yes, we 'Sparkle People' are the Army of Inner Michael stopped by 997593 (<-- sparkly) and will continue to spread the Light.

Inner Michael stopped by 136805 Inner Michael stopped by 908142 Inner Michael stopped by 65568

The drumming circle sounds wonderful, btw. Haven't done that for so long! I miss hanging out with my drummy/chanty friends since I moved so far away...

L.O.V.E. to you, your amazing blog and all you others who are working to change consciousness, to change the world :-)
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 pm

InnerMichael, I love your blog! Very insightful, well written and inspiring. Simply beautiful meditate

I'm also happy you're joining this prayer. We need all the Lightworkers we can get. I ran across an interesting post on David Icke's forum that suggested that if enough people do the Major Love Prayer monthly it could help Earth ascend in the 2012 change period. Something to think about. Your blog is helping this as well Smile
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Mette Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 am

Thank YOU rev.B. Smile I LOVE your blog and your letters about MJ's spirituality Smile
He was chosen, and the world has no idea, what we have lost......
I'm SO grateful that I have found YOU and all the other "Sparkle people" who shares the thoughts and feelings about MJ..... It's such a comfort and a relief.........
I love you all...
LOVE and GRATITUDE Smile

Anne Mette

Back to top Go down

Post by rose_ana Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm so glad Inner Michael joins our prayer, too.
It's such a comforting and encouraging thought that we are together in this. Thank you!
More and more LOVE!

rose_ana

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Hope everyone has been reading her blog lately. She never fails to make me think hmm and cry Crying or Very sad
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Rev B. its such a honor to have you around!!!! Its is amazing.. Your messages are soo insightful and they are simply matching our souls.. God Bless!!
Fan
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down