Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They didn't know who You were

+3
dlthain
BeGodsGlow
CassieForMaxwell
7 posters

Go down

They didn't know who You were Empty They didn't know who You were

Post by CassieForMaxwell Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm

First I want to say, I am in awe at the beautiful site that has been made here. I have always thought the prayers were posted at the forum. What have I missed out on? So much it seems. But I have found my way here this day, and I am no longer lost in the wilderness. Angels led the way.

This is beautiful. Michael would be proud. He would be honored. He would be humbled. It makes me cry to see all that has gone into creating this place for his fans who know that he was no ordinary man.

I wanted to express to all who come here, that today has been hard for me. Every day has its moments, but this day has been trying. It has been seven months today and I have found myself reflecting on my emotional journey from June 25th to January 25th. It has taken me on all kinds of emotional rides. I have been far, far to the other side in hoping beyond reason that this day was not as it seemed. I have been in denial. And I have been in acceptance and to all the emotional pitfalls in between. But praise God, look at where this journey has led me. I have been lost. And now I am found.

There was a time when I did not think that I could make it through another second. But look at what God has done. I am here,and this is where I want to be.

Michael Joseph Jackson has changed the world. He has made such a wondrous change in the hearts of people, even those who mis-understood him. So much love is being offered down in his memory, in his honor, in his spirit that I can feel a change even in the air around me. People are giving because it is all for love. Michael did that.

As I have always said, I believe in angels. I believe that they walk amongst us. And I believe that Michael Jackson was not here by chance. He is, was, and forever will be a Godsend. He is love, pure and simple. He is love. Just the mention of his name makes my heart beat quicken. Just the thought of his smile, causes a warm feeling to come over me. Just the knowing that he was here, makes me stop and reflect and say thank you Jesus. He was love. God's gift to us.

I know that Michael's life was purposeful, and in keeping to what he was sent here to do, that it was also hard and lonely. But he stood alone and he accepted the challenges, he shouldered the burden all by himself and he did it better than any man could have, with pride, with dignity with perseverance. Michael, I love you.

I am here today, with a heart that is full, because Michael Jackson left his mark on my life. And it is good.

So now that I have found this place where we are free to express our love and our emotions and or prayers, you won't be able to keep me away. Thank you for creating it.

CassieForMaxwell

Back to top Go down

They didn't know who You were Empty Re: They didn't know who You were

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you, and you're welcome, Cassie. ^ That was beautiful hug

CassieForMaxwell wrote:As I have always said, I believe in angels. I believe that they walk amongst us. And I believe that Michael Jackson was not here by chance. He is, was, and forever will be a Godsend. He is love, pure and simple. He is love. Just the mention of his name makes my heart beat quicken. Just the thought of his smile, causes a warm feeling to come over me. Just the knowing that he was here, makes me stop and reflect and say thank you Jesus. He was love. God's gift to us.

I know that Michael's life was purposeful, and in keeping to what he was sent here to do, that it was also hard and lonely. But he stood alone and he accepted the challenges, he shouldered the burden all by himself and he did it better than any man could have, with pride, with dignity with perseverance. Michael, I love you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I agree wholeheartedly. And angel walking the planet. I have loved him for nearly my whole life and always will. And without him, I'd have been a different person (and not for the better). I'm planning to begin a list: Things I Respect Michael Jackson for. I have the feeling it's going to be very l-o-n-g ...
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by dlthain Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 pm

That was beautiful and true.

dlthain

: : dlthain

Back to top Go down

Post by heartonline Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 am

Hi, Cassie,
thank you for your wonderful words. It's really what I'm feeling! hug
heartonline
heartonline

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmi Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am

Hi Cassie.
Iam so glad to let you know that there are people who share your sentiments. Yes Michael was sent by God to spread the message of love to every corner of the globe. Its amazing the way he has inspired our lives.Even after death, he continues to move in a mysterious way. Thank you Michael.

lakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwing Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 am

this was so beautiful to read Cassie . thanks for posting this and nice to meet you ! God is awesome how He leads the way Smile isn't it ?
silverwing
silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

Their efficient features make it an discount oakley eyewear perfect option for cops, seeker and fishermen. After World inexpensive oakley eyewear purchase War II, Oakley became a favorite of Celebrities eyewear item.

Cheap oakley sunglasses
Replica Oakley sunglasses
Fake Oakley sunglasses

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum