Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion

+4
Mundy
Neeve
MJJLaugh
BeGodsGlow
8 posters

Go down

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion Empty April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:53 pm

The MAGIC begins with LOVE - April 25th we're sending out a major love!
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011
April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion HealingWithLove2 Dear lovely MJ-family ♥ Today's the day! We're sending out a MAJOR LOVE, all
across the world, every continent, united in one purpose: to HEAL THE WORLD WITH LOVE! ♥ ♥ ♥ Please join the global wave of healing at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 10pm London time / 23:00 CET (Worldwide Time Chart)
and if you can, please, please help spread the word around the fan community April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 66952 So much is happening between now and the next 25th, as you well know. The world needs this energy so very much. We all do. The more of us who send love, the bigger the wave, the more the effect. Our joined hearts and minds do make a difference. We just have to act in unity, as ONE and let go of our daily stresses, set aside anger and negativity, and for some magical moments focus on the truth at the heart of all creation: LOVE. If this is something we can give, let us give it freely.

It might sound cheesy at times (only because we've been made to believe it is April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 70355, but when we look into our hearts, the truth of love will be there every time. Whenever in doubt, just look deep inside and follow that inner guidance from the heart.It's the seat of the soul, where we know all those things we sometimes choose to ignore. It's where we know that we're ONE in LOVE. But just knowing it isn't enough if we keep it locked up inside as a mere idea. It is in action and service that we take it to another level, where it becomes magical. When we really desire to put our hearts into this truth of love, the path of 'love consciousness' opens up before us. It's then
(now!) that we stop just saying the words and we take our first steps into living "WITH LOVE" and making a conscious effort to act "WITH LOVE" (even in extraordinary circumstances). We can now begin sharing this truth with everyone we meet, with the world, spreading love by example. It doesn't necessarily happen overnight. It's a process. We're all a work in progress; a grand and beautiful work of art, forged from love, for the purpose of bringing joy and compassion ... a MAJOR LOVE ... to the world.

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion CYFI%2Bhand%2Bglittersparks We can cover all bases and carry on Michael's legacy of love when we act out of love and in unity, from ourmonthly and daily prayers of love (changing hearts from the inside out with higher consciousness), to correcting lies and deception in the media, to giving to environmental
causes, to helping the children of the world through volunteer work and charitable donations, to all the little opportunities for loving action presented to us each day. Even seemingly insignificant acts of kindness ripple out across the planet and touch more people than we could know. Nothing is too small. Say a prayer for the world,
for a stranger, donate some toys to a local children's hospital, hold the door open for the person behind you, take some flowers to a friend, call someone in need or just to say hi. And please, if you're going to be at the courthouse for the Murray trial that starts May 9, do so in a way that will show the world what Michael stands for. Show the world we've understood the message and that we're truly following the path of LOVE (even in extraordinary circumstances).

"You can change the world". You know you can! April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 66952 Michael believed in us, his fans... in you and me, in every one of us, in the children of the world. Can we believe in ourselves and in each other? Can we reach out and take the hand of the person next to us in respect and with love? Of course we can ... when we act from our hearts anything is possible! That's where the magic begins.

Thank you so very much, every one of you who keep this prayer alive. We love you all so much, really. Sending you a ~MAJOR LOVE~ ♥

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion Empty Re: April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion

Post by MJJLaugh Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:39 pm

As I was going down the stairs of stone as I always start my meditation to get into it, I noticed strands with tiny white lanterns with lights in them and fairies flying between the lanterns, I also noticed a path in the forest covered with white rose-petals. It was very special and magical and felt so inviting! I walked to the grassy area where I knew the others were waiting for me....I saw them - mostly girls, one or two fellas. Everyone was dressed in pink and purple clothes and it puzzled me a bit. I smiled broadly when I neared the group and noticed how their demeanor changed. Then it hit me - I was Michael Jackson and everyone was seeing me as Michael Jackson. I was wearing a white V-shaped t-shirt, red shirt, black pants, white socks, tousled black loafers and around Bad era - looking. I looked around the group and saw all these familair faces, laughing, smiling, loving, radiant, eager to start. With a small nod of my head I acknowledged everyone and made the Namaste sign, Again without words I signaled to grab each others hand and join in silent prayer, sending out love to far away places, hospitals, everywhere where it was really needed, also to the courthouse and to Katherine, Paris, Prince and Blanket, which choked me up a little and gratefully I thanked everyone for doing this, together, united as One. Since I love giving gifts and love surprises I motioned for all to stay so they could receive their gift. I gave everyone a single sunflower and a kiss on their forehead. Then, oh I love this part, arranged for a huge lake to appear with an even larger fountain. From the lake, water cascaded clear, clean and jubilant almost, down rocks into a pond below. It signified the truth and love that was hidden below the surface and could no longer be contained, erupting powerfully like a fountain and purifying the water and our love, making its intent more clear and powerful, unstoppable, to reach those who had no idea and transform them too ( the pond below).

( Weird that I experienced myself as Michael, that has never happened to me before).
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeve Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:47 pm

^ Wow! Thanks for sharing! That's cool you were Michael....we're all One, right? And sunflowers.... sunflowers are everywhere in my life in the last few days!!

Here's mine:

I have to admit, I was about 25mins late starting. But I immediately found myself in a field of sunflowers (!!!) on the side of a mountain. I could hear children’s voices, like in the beginning of Heal the World. The music from the opening of that song was playing too. The lines “there’s a place in your heart and I know that it is love” repeated over and over for the whole thing. So many people were there, I could feel it, but I didn’t see many of you, because we were all playing amid the sunflowers, kind of like hide and seek Smile The sky was really blue and everyone was happy. Then Michael came and we sat down by a stream.
He spoke of the importance of getting rid of the negative energy as well as sending positive.
Then we sent golden light to the whole world, especially to the courthouse. We also sent it to Conrad Murray, and we kept repeating the lines “the truth will make you free” to him. We envisioned the world full of smiling happy children in golden light. It was really bright and beautiful.
Neeve
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

I began by leaving my body (visually) and climbing a web of light from my crown up into the clouds. I sat on a cloud and watched as night grew and stars became apparent, glowing lightly over earth. I spent a few minutes sending out loving vibes and feeling their effects. Then I joined up with everyone and when I held hands with the group I felt a whoosh of energy go through me and saw a blast of gold seer through the circle of people. We were now a gold ring around the earth. We/it spread out until earth was totally blanketed by the golden glow. I was everywhere. I saw flashes of many different places within a few seconds with the image of a golden glow around me.

I felt like I was getting messages but I can't remember them now. The gist of it was that we can gain a level of understanding regardless of the circumstances. Oh, and there was something about negativity not existing. It was like how anger is always a mask for a different emotion. Badness (for lack of a better word) is a mask. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I can't explain it the way I understood it at the time.

Can't wait to read all of yours. Thank you all for a beautiful experience heart group huddle heart
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Modulation Alert Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Well, some days I am glad if 'Houston' can reach me at all and it kind of has been that day for since pretty much since the 22. But in all honesty I have filled countless pages this entire month. Dude, I gotta do a translation every once in a while. :lmao:
I swear, until my hand cramps. On the piano it's the right hand, when I write it's my left one, because I'm a lefty. I think it's called 'balance' in cramping, or something . :scratch:

Anyway, I noticed a certain focus leading up to the MLP usually about 3 days in advance.
I started the day working on a song that I had started 3 days earlier, so that aforementioned translation was still not done, arrrrrrr.
2 hours before MLP I got another one of those 'DESK! PEN! Meet me at the office, NOW!' urges. Okay, then.

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion IMG_0593-1

Good day, Maestro, thought I'd sit down at the desk once more, despite the earlier stuff. How are you feeling today, I sort of expected you to be all over the place today.

I am, I certainly am. I'm with a lot of people, as you may feel. I'm making my peace, but for some of you that seems to be infinitely more difficult.
But you know what- we'll get there.
It's sort of a wish of mine. Different paths toward the same goal on occasion.
But I'll do my best to be there for those who wish me to be there.
I take that very seriously when you guys double intent and intentions. That feels amazing to me, you know.

Sometimes a broken heart can accomplish so much. You think your heart couldn't possibly do any more, but it just means that this heart learned so much, knows so much- so now it can do so much!
I call that the broken heart of the visionary. Like binoculars and magnifying glass combined in one. And I still miss and see you all, but then again you're all gathered in one place.

It'll all work out. No anxiety needed either way, really. You make me proud in many ways. You've come such a long way. You all dealt with my passing, you've blown through many lessons of understanding our existence.
You come together and you figure it out with dignity.

You all move, I see that, that's all it takes. It's about moving anyway.
Life is movement, that's why we chose to add life to existence. Nothing teaches movement quite like living.

So dance on with glee and welcome the many into the midst!

Still dancing,
Michael

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion MLPBanner1
^^^Love that banner, dear admin!

I'm starting to feel like MLP is being a choice between the wonderful visuals, or sitting at the desk and writing down the stuff that keeps running like a mad freight train. I chose 'holing myself up in a comfy' spot in the hopes of catching a nice glimpse, should have gone with sitting at the table.
It was MLP time and after just getting the faintest image, the words started running. Was a huge text and I loved it. Suddenly I heard a door banging, in my entire MLP time my 4 year old was usually very 'considerate' during that. Today he somehow decided it would be good to escape outside and stand in the middle of the road. That was the end of MLP for me.

I wished I could recall more of MLP, but it was so fast and so much, I recall just remnants.

Through me,
Through me,
pulsing and moving, covering the Earth and its people.
To love and protect its children
In unity with all I will be the unity that I seek.
Shhhh....
One in all people
I am the unity that we are.

April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion RadhaKrishna2

Modulation Alert
Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Haven't yet read others. Will read as soon as I can April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 66952 Tonight felt a bit different to me (but then each MLP is!), but I really felt the WHOOOSH of connection at the beginning. It's funny how I can always feel it, like so many of you can, right? I start about 5 to 10 minutes head of time to get prepared, ask for assistance from higher realms, etc and then... BAM .... usually hits a minute or two after the top of the hour. April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 406228

Anyway, I felt us all connecting. I saw many of you personally, as we all reached out hands to each other. My hands felt quite warm. It seemed a gold/white light then filled us and created a bridge between us all. For some reason the phrase "on Earth, as it is in Heaven" came into my head and I kept repeating it over and over. I understood that the reason is that on the Other Side, in the Light, all is LOVE. We know we're ONE and that all is interconnected. If we can bring this awareness to Earth in the physical plane, it will literally be "on Earth, as it is in Heaven"! The planet began to glow in this very bright white (with a touch gold) light, just glowing, glowing, and all of us were in space then, forming a giant ring around the planet, all glowing in this intense light. It surrounded us and encompassed us. And then again, above us, sort of everywhere in space a brighter and brighter white/gold light grew and was shining down upon the planet. The Earth responded by glowing even brighter. We were all simply THE LIGHT. We were ONE. I then focused on some particular hot spots, like Japan, the Middle East (Libya, Syria, etc) and sent love and asked for angels for all the children of the world who are in need. Overall the experience was calm and peaceful. Sometimes it's very emotional for me, but aside from personal thoughts at times that interrupted, bit was very calm. Thank you, everyone who joined! April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 736156 April 25, 2011 Prayer Discussion 503743
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Woww! I love your experiences! wub There are some similarities. MJJLaugh, you were Michael? excited

I just remembered, I saw people touching each other's hearts and I understood that we can really affect people by doing that. I got the impression that you could hold a person's hand, shoulder, etc instead with the intention of sending love to their hearts (because it might be odd to touch people's chests! lol )
Mundy
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by MJBLISS Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

MLP yesterday started in the last hour of my Birthday and I had a wonderful day walking in the sun with friends in our forest in Germany and ended with Major Love Prayer and I felt the global love of the MJ family , thank you all and thank you Michael Jackson for your endless Love. wub
MJBLISS
MJBLISS

: : You showed us Heaven and Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Modulation Alert Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 pm

MJJLaugh wrote:... Then it hit me - I was Michael Jackson and everyone was seeing me as Michael Jackson. ...
...( Weird that I experienced myself as Michael, that has never happened to me before).

Well, that certainly puts 'putting yourself in someone's else's place' and oneness and unity in a new visual. Very Happy

Mundy wrote:...We were now a gold ring around the earth. We/it spread out until earth was totally blanketed by the golden glow. I was everywhere. I saw flashes of many different places within a few seconds with the image of a golden glow around me.

Cool, the only visual thing that I recall was the earth that split apart at the south pole (???) with good intentions flowing left and right to the earth upward, to meet at the north pole to come together once more, almost as an oval ring, therefore the good intentions are flowing back into the Earth through the north pole, flowing through the earth, leaving through the south pole- rinse and repeat for a few eternities. Kind of the eternal recycling, but moving, always moving. Was kinda neat.
Modulation Alert
Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceOfZenab1994 Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 pm

WOW. I love reading everyone's experiences. Irina, I love that letter! Its SO MJ-ish! (Well, obviously, since it's my baby).

I didn't see much, I felt much more. I was listening to songs such as Fall Again, Happy, Heal The World and Speechless. I felt pressure on my left breast, my arms and my legs. At one point, I felt a thumb on my forehead and I said "Is that you, Lord?" and it got stronger.

I visualised mini scenes here and there. I saw us all moving above the Earth, flying and spinning in a very dance like motion. We were sending love and light and peace to people. WE HAD THAT POWER. God gave us that light and Michael, like us, was making use of it.

At the end, towards the end of Heal The World, I felt us, Mike, Heaven, God and the angels being so grateful for this beautiful love that we share.
DanceOfZenab1994
DanceOfZenab1994

: : Heal The World.

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 am

Moncler Herkömmliche Modelle Herren Polo Shirts Schwarz von der besten Qualität Material mit dem einzigartigen Stil gemacht wurde wurde in der Regel für feine Handwerkskunst in den Köpfen der Herrenschen anerkannt. Moncler Online Shop neue EleHerrente zu dieser Welt der Mode zu bringen eine der ältesten Mode-Marken in der Welt, in der kalten Jahreszeit werden. Moncler haben viele anderen Stil und Farbe Kleidung Anzug für alle Gelegenheiten werden Sie mit allen Arten von neuesten Designs zu teilen.

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down