Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences

+2
19jacinta88
BeGodsGlow
6 posters

Go down

May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences Empty May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences

Post by BeGodsGlow Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 am

♥ ♥ ♥ Wednesday, May 25th we're sending out a major love! On May 25th
at the same moment all across the globe (2pm PDT), we will unite our
hearts and energies to visualize a better world, one healed with the
power of love. Please join us all to make a change, starting within,
with love. Thank you! ~L~O~V~E~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Worldwide Time Zone Chart: http://bit.ly/kfM2mn
Visualization instructions in 19 languages: How to: Guide to MLP

Get updates from Major Love Prayer with:
Facebook | Twitter | Email | RSS | Google Friend Connect | Forum
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences Empty Re: May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences

Post by 19jacinta88 Wed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Just letting you all know that the prayer time is at 11 in the evening for me, and I am exhausted after a long day with many impressions. But I will try to at least use the White Light of God at 11 PM.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

OK I did the Loving Kindness meditation (since I struggle with visualization, it's easier this way for me), and while it was in its finishing seconds, I got the following image before my eyes:

Myself, and a whole lot of people stood in a circle in Outer Space with the Earth in our midst. We held out our right arms and our hands touched the globe, and a blue light shone from our hands onto the globe. The light illuminated the globe and it shone from it in all four directions - north, south, east, west. The light eventually turned a blinding white, so blinding it made us all "vanish" from the image.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Dear Jacinta,
I have just read your post here. what a beautiful vision of us all around the globe, with hands touching it and then as the light turned a blinding white we vanished. We are all one Jacinta. Love will conquer all and together we can heal the world, as Michael wanted us to do.
I sat in calm with my three candles alight and meditated.......I could sense an inner strength.
Sending you much love and strength as we enter the month of June once more.
L.O.V.E. and Peace, Ana group huddle
anaamamj58
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed May 25, 2011 4:18 pm

My MLP experience today was quite deep and calm and loving and almost 25 minutes long in the end. It began with a very real sensation of taking the hand of everyone participating. I felt us each connecting as if we could somehow hold hands between oceans and across countries. It was like Hands Across America or the Cry video, but on a global scale. I could see in my mind how we connected in lines, in a grid of people on every continent. My hands tingled a bit and began to get warm. They were very warm by the end.

Then suddenly I saw and had a very strong impression as if Michael, dressed in a white shirt like in WYBT, appeared in front of me and took ALL of us into his arms into a giant hug! May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 786947 Somehow his arms stretched out to encompass ALL of us and it was a hug of such warmth and joy! May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 99134 I burst for a moment into tears from the intensity of emotion. It felt so wonderful and I wondered if others had noticed/felt this!

After this our energy grew and we began glowing in golden light. The light grew and grew between all of us and expanded and expanded to fill in all the gaps and spaces in between until the whole planet was glowing in golden light energy. I knew this energy was pure HEALING. I asked that 3-year-old Ryan Hamil in OK be found today, that ALL missing children the world over find their way home safely and are loved, that all people are loved. I asked that everyone affected by the tornadoes are comforted and assisted. It didn't feel so much like a need to change anything (I began by asking that no more tornados hit populated areas, etc), because I was filled with an overwhelming sense that everyone that is happening happens within a divine plan and is all a part of learning processes chosen by our souls, so it was more of a sense of providing comfort and love and helping people to see gifts within tragedies (the journey to discovery is often very painful) and helping them recover with the help of love and higher realms.

The whole planet was glowing in this wish for love to fill hearts. We were saying, "WE LOVE YOU!" to EVERYONE... into their hearts so that they may also remember that they are love itself. heart The energy then began to pulse in many colors and settled into a beautiful iredescent light.

After some time, I began to see something surprising... thousands of glowy heart shapes coming FROM the Earth, like from inside Gaia herself. At the same time thousands of similar heart shapes began floating down to Earth from above. It was an exchange of love, or the breathing of God His/Her/Ourselves, like love flowing in all directions, a neverending supply that is abundant and neverending. I heard, "As above, so below." The hearts were going back and forth at the same time in continuous flow... a symphony of hearts! May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 466837

After this the energy settled in total calmness and I felt that, although probably 15 minutes had passed, we were all still connected. I saw Michael again and he infused us with pink light. I kind of giggle here because it reminded me a lot of in Captain EO ... like in this video at 0:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hgfSwUFnE . The energy came through our arms and we began shining this intense vivid pink light. It was LOVE. That's the message... LOVE. We began to point attention of other MJ fans that were not participating in MLP today to Michael and this pink light energy. Look! Look! Remember the message: LOVE! Heal the world! LOVE! See? Michael's there! The pink love energy had two purposes ... to remind us of the mission (love) and to HEAL us, the fans, of our hurt and anger. That's when I knew that in June we should do weekly prayers to heal ourselves and our fellow MJ fan family members. I think maybe on Sundays. We should do this. We need it.

I thanked everyone who participated from all dimensions and wished you all well. I spent some time on my own prayers then, for family and friends and Michael's children and mother.

Thank you, everyone. Will read what others have written about theirs now. Peace and major love to you all! 'See' you again in June.

May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 65568 May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 86880 May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 908142
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainEOLove Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

It was really intense this time. I was out in space looking at the planet earth rising from wherever I happened to be. I saw a bunch of angels flying down to the planet to comfort those who were hurt or lost. Then I saw Michael. He had wings again. He joined me along with all the others participating in the MLP. We all linked arms and created what Michael called like a shield of love, so nothing could touch us. And the linking of arms would magnify the prayer’s power. As soon as we linked arms I could feel my heart beating fast and energy moving through my arms and hands. It stayed that way for the rest of the prayer. I thought of the little boy who was missing in OK, and I saw that he was amongst us. I had done a meditation last night on that, and unfortunately I got the impression that he didn’t make it (hopefully I’m wrong about that), but I was with Michael on that one and we sent love to his mother. Towards the end of this prayer I saw Jesus come in to the right. He looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back. Michael said something like together with our beating hearts we could heal the world. I mentioned to him about how my heart was beating really fast. I could literally hear it beating in my ears. Michael placed his hand on my heart, and felt it and said, “Wow, that’s good.” That was about it. My heart was still beating pretty fast 5-10 minutes afterward
CaptainEOLove
CaptainEOLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Awesome experience!!!! Especially the hug!! wub

and the "Wow, that's good!" Awesome!! Wink
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Gee, it's quiet on the internet today... May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 30158 lol

19jacinta88 wrote:Myself, and a whole lot of people stood in a circle in Outer Space with the Earth in our midst. We held out our right arms and our hands touched the globe, and a blue light shone from our hands onto the globe. The light illuminated the globe and it shone from it in all four directions - north, south, east, west. The light eventually turned a blinding white, so blinding it made us all "vanish" from the image.
Wow, that sounds really wonderful. May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 755257

anaamamj58 wrote:I sat in calm with my three candles alight and meditated.......I could sense an inner strength. Sending you much love and strength as we enter the month of June once more.
L.O.V.E. and Peace, Ana May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 786947
It felt especially calm this time for me. Thanks for sharing your experience. May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 736156

CaptainEOLove wrote:It was really intense this time. I was out in space looking at the planet earth rising from wherever I happened to be. I saw a bunch of angels flying down to the planet to comfort those who were hurt or lost. Then I saw Michael. He had wings again. He joined me along with all the others participating in the MLP. We all linked arms and created what Michael called like a shield of love, so nothing could touch us. And the linking of arms would magnify the prayer’s power. As soon as we linked arms I could feel my heart beating fast and energy moving through my arms and hands. It stayed that way for the rest of the prayer. I thought of the little boy who was missing in OK, and I saw that he was amongst us. I had done a meditation last night on that, and unfortunately I got the impression that he didn’t make it (hopefully I’m wrong about that), but I was with Michael on that one and we sent love to his mother. Towards the end of this prayer I saw Jesus come in to the right. He looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back. Michael said something like together with our beating hearts we could heal the world. I mentioned to him about how my heart was beating really fast. I could literally hear it beating in my ears. Michael placed his hand on my heart, and felt it and said, “Wow, that’s good.” That was about it. My heart was still beating pretty fast 5-10 minutes afterward
Whoa, Elise! I love when you wrote about the energy through your arms... that was like the latter part of mine, when he Captain EO style infused us via the arms with the healing love energy. Crazy about the heartbeat thing. Sounds really intense! May 25, 2011 Prayer experiences 708640
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by MJBLISS Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 am

I was sitting outside yesterday night with three candles and I felt united with all fans and my loved ones at home. The vision of holding hands is very touching and I felt calm and peaceful inside me.
Watching Another part of me always makes me happy, because Michael is happy there and so full of life and strength and softness.
MJBLISS
MJBLISS

: : You showed us Heaven and Light

Back to top Go down

Post by tin3zeni Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am

always in my heart and my prayers !
Love you Michael

tin3zeni

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Sun May 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Read the experiences of the last MLP and they are special and strangely enough quite similar in energy and setting of intention - comforting, healing, letting others know they are truly loved too. I only sent out this intention 45 minutes before the MLP then I fell soundly asleep, so sorry i missed it. The weekly prayer in June sounds like a very good idea!
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down