Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 25, 2010 Prayer

+9
canadiankiss
AnneLizbeth
广本飞渡
fan2202
ZTPN
windy09
Abeer
LoveMJ4Ever
BeGodsGlow
13 posters

Go down

February 25, 2010 Prayer Empty February 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 am

How are you feeling leading up to the next prayer (February 25th)?

And afterwards, how did it feel? What did you experience? Feel free to be detailed about how it was for you. Did you do something special or different? Did you see anything with your mind's eyes? How did you feel or visualize how it went?

circle of love
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

February 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Re: February 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 am

Just a week to go!!!!!!!!!!! excited
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

HEE HEE!!!!!!!! Just a day to go!!!!!!

excited
LoveMJ4Ever
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Abeer Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 am

Haha!! It's here..it is soooooooooooo close....just 8 and a half hours left...I love you all...please stay strong everyone..we have to do it together..hands in hands...!!!!!!!
Abeer
Abeer

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

meditate I'll be offline about 15 minutes before to prepare cuddle
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by windy09 Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 pm

BeGodsGlow wrote:meditate I'll be offline about 15 minutes before to prepare cuddle

As will I. February 25, 2010 Prayer 203267 February 25, 2010 Prayer 755257 February 25, 2010 Prayer 361694
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTPN Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm so weirdly excited now. It's my second one tonight can't w8.

mj dance

ZTPN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 pm

^ LOL, weirdly excited Smile
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by windy09 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm

I posted this on the website home page, but I'll post again here.

I really felt it this time...it was amazing. It was like I was sending waves of love out to everyone and everything. What a feeling!!!! February 25, 2010 Prayer 203267 February 25, 2010 Prayer 361694 February 25, 2010 Prayer 911628 February 25, 2010 Prayer 908142 February 25, 2010 Prayer 818465
windy09
windy09

Back to top Go down

February 25, 2010 Prayer Empty Global Prayer -

Post by MJangel2 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks once again for your initiative to begin this Global Prayer of Love in Honor of Michael and his fans. It was my 1st time joining you from Africa ... and it felt amazing to unite with fellow MJ fans across the world.
God Bless Michael for leaving us with his message of L-O-V-E which he wished all the people around the world would enjoy in Unity & Peace & Respect towards each other.
Let us continue to Heal the World for him.
God Bless & thank you!

MJangel2

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

this has been again awesome.. it is interesting that the field of love is so strong that it simply came to me. As i was sitting trying to tune in, whispering some words to god, to michael and to all of you.. this feeling kind of gotten into me like an electric shock. it was a huge vibration around the heart area, the chest and my arms. it was smooth, loving, grounding and peaceful...

amazing.. i am not sure if we really realize the huge impact this act of ours could have on our lives...

sending a major love to all of you who made this possible..

god bless
fan2202
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by 广本飞渡 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 am

:A组: Praying!!!!

广本飞渡

Back to top Go down

Post by 广本飞渡 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

我清楚地祈祷! wub group huddle love sign earth world angel visit

广本飞渡

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneLizbeth Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am

Yesterday I joined the prayer for the first time. Unfortunately, I was disturbed by voices from outside angel no wings . I’ll try hard to concentrate better next time–guess I need more practice. Nevertheless, I felt the LOVE sparkle! It was like floating in warm water. Many thanks to you all!
AnneLizbeth
AnneLizbeth

: : I miss you more

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am

^ That happened to me for December's prayer. Someone was blasting a stereo and I couldn't concentrate. Well, there's always next time. I now do it with my headphones on playing music quietly (I like to use relaxation music, like music for Reiki or "om" sounds) to drown out distracting noise.

For me, I definitely felt it: LOVE sparkle Each prayer (this was my 5th time) has been different for me. Last month it was THE most intense and incredible. This month I didn't get as many visuals as before, but had huge amounts of tingling on my hands. It felt like someone was holding my right hand in particular with tingling energy. I imagined all of us as little dots of light on the globe, and I saw all the dots from every continent and island connecting and spreading energy between them. Eventually it was as if were all holding hands in pink light energy with the Earth in front of us. I also had some high-pitched ringing in my ears, which I get during concentrated meditation and prayer. And I defnitely had the impression of Michael being with us. angel visit

amen
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

February 25, 2010 Prayer Empty February 25,2010

Post by canadiankiss Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:12 pm

WOW!!!! Was on vacation in Holguin, Cuba Feb.25, so went to the beach to join the rest of the world "in love" and to send out love to the world. Caribbean blue ocean....sunshine...waves.....palm trees ... I stood at the ocean's edge imagining the world surrounded by a large , beating heart, sending out pulses of love to everyone and everything......incredible feeling!!!Also, appropriately enough, as I returned back to the room, heard MJ. music being played from the beach hut...had to smile!!!!!
canadiankiss
canadiankiss

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 am

love flag BIG HUG to everybody!
" (BeGodsGlow): Last month it was THE most intense and incredible. This month I didn't get as many visuals as before ...
Same here. And more than this. This time my experience was completely different and since then I've been questioning myself if I should dare to tell it No yes question confused
Because it was SO different ..... but, well, here it is:
The moment I used to get connected with you all went by and left me behind. What ever I tried to get in - it didn't work. Shocked I saw you wonderful people forming a human chain around the globe - without me! I tried to keep myself calm but I FELT SO FRUSTRATED! And I didn't understand why I had to stay out. I thought 'maybe I should leave for this time' but I couldn't get out. So I stayed.. just 'watching' the prayer. A few minutes later the energy changed and I 'saw' Michael coming towards to me joined by a small group of people group hug ... (they seemingly had left the big circle).
They stopped in front of me. Michael smiled and said "This time you don't give. This time you'll receive." They formed a circle around me. Michael caught my eyes with such an intensiv look, his smile ... can't describe it ... it became magic! as he looked straight into my eyes, saying "This wave is for you!"
circle of love And the "wave" came ... for about 1 minute I felt surrounded by a very soft energy, slowly flowing, warm ... loving ... sheltering. Then it stopped, Michael gathered his group and they went back to the big circle.
I kept 'watching' the prayer till the end, trying to understand what has just happened.
Even though I was very grateful for this gift my frustration continued, please don't get me wrong! I've been looking forward to the prayer all day long, was feeling more and more excited the nearer it came ... I LOVE sparkle it being part of this great doing! And then ... I was not allowed to get in. I NEVER expected something of that kind!
But now I am able to accept it more and more and feel grateful again. A week ago i had to go through some far-reaching cognitions about myself .. deeper, harder than usual. Maybe this was a reason for it, too. heart
draw heart
MajorLovePrayer works at so many levels ... globally and individually ... it is true, the more we give to the world and to each other the more we receive for ourselves in return! sun sunny
Maybe my experience can be helpful for some of you - would be glad - this has also been an important point of view for me to share this special experience with you.
BIG HUGS and :thankyou: to you all! group huddle

And - Michael ... I thank YOU very very much!
I LOVE sparkle YOU more .... and For All Time !

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by jascerise Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:59 pm

I felt the LOVE sparkle
I got this weird thing in my ears, like a buzzing and a strange sound, it was like everyone's thoughts from the MLP all together in my head at once, it was amazing!!! And I got goosebumps all over. Michael feels us when we do this, I know he does.

jascerise

Back to top Go down

Post by Arina Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am

This was my third experience. And each time mentally to reach the living Earth becomes harder and harder. Perhaps I should change something. Perhaps I should better prepare.

BeGodsGlow said:
And I defnitely had the impression of Michael being with us.
I think so too.

draw heart
Arina
Arina

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelmania Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 am

This is our spiritual unity that bring us the MJ fans every 25th of the month. I adore MJ. On feb 25th, i closed my eyes and started talking to michael sending him all the endless love and i visualized him in his liberian girl appearance. Smile
michaelmania
michaelmania

: : michael is my life

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm

canadiankiss wrote:WOW!!!! Was on vacation in Holguin, Cuba Feb.25, so went to the beach to join the rest of the world "in love" and to send out love to the world. Caribbean blue ocean....sunshine...waves.....palm trees ... I stood at the ocean's edge imagining the world surrounded by a large , beating heart, sending out pulses of love to everyone and everything......incredible feeling!!!Also, appropriately enough, as I returned back to the room, heard MJ. music being played from the beach hut...had to smile!!!!!
Wow, sounds amazing Very Happy Thanks for sharing!

@humannature Wow, what an interesting experience. I also had a bit of a problem getting connected and, like I said, I didn't get all the visuals like before. I felt energy, but not the visuals. I found yours really interesting, though. Since each time is different, who knows, maybe we'll all have one like that at some point Wink I've considered a lot that since they're always so different it must be up to us individually at that moment, like what's going on in our lives, but it could also be due to something outside ourselves... time of year, moon phase, even barometric pressure, who knows. Will be fascinating to see how it goes on each month Smile

jascerise wrote:I felt the LOVE sparkle I got this weird thing in my ears, like a buzzing and a strange sound, it was like everyone's thoughts from the MLP all together in my head at once, it was amazing!!! And I got goosebumps all over. Michael feels us when we do this, I know he does.
Ah yes, the old ears buzzing or ringing thing! Wink The first time I did MLP I got these amazing buzzing noises in my ears. Each other time I've had a ringing sound, kind of like the whine of an old television. Is that something like yours was? I also think Michael is with us when we do it wub

Arina wrote:This was my third experience. And each time mentally to reach the living Earth becomes harder and harder. Perhaps I should change something. Perhaps I should better prepare:
Hmmm, yeah, maybe a particular visual? You mentioned preparing. I've really found that I need at least 5 minutes before the prayer to get myself into the right mental place, to go into meditation. I really recommend that if you're not trying that already. I know that's tough for some people, though, like if you're at work at that time or something giggle
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down