Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

+5
19jacinta88
CaptainEOLove
darlingdear
Neeve
BeGodsGlow
9 posters

Go down

July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  Empty July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

At 2pm Pacific Time today, July 25, 2011,
people will be joining hearts simultaneously around the world with the conscious intent through spirit to fill our planet and everyone on it with a MAJOR LOVE!

July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  Goldlightdots+majorloveprayerorgWherever you are at that moment, if you can, please close your eyes and quiet your mind. Please take a few minutes to focus on the most loving feeling you've known, deep in your heart. Next connect your loving energy with that of the thousands of others doing the same across the globe. Together as ONE we will grow this web of love over all continents, across oceans, expanding it until all of planet glows and is permeated by the healing energy of LOVE.

We will send angels of comfort and strength to the victims and survivors of the horrific attacks in Oslo and Utoya, NORWAY (if you are in Norway, please join us at 23:00 CET). We will send extra prayers to the HORN OF AFRICA, where millions are in desperate need due to famine in Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya and surrounding nations. Please visualize all needed humanitarian aid (food, water, medical care, sanitation) reaching them all NOW, today. See the children smiling and being well cared for as the opposition groups put aside their fight to allow convoys of aid to safely reach those in need. We will visualize all the children of the world happy and healthy, as conflicts are ended peacefully (such as in Syria, etc) with weapons being lowered and LOVE replacing hate. We will then hold this energy, as Earth's inhabitants, forests, oceans and all life glow in the healing light of love, as we ask that it remain at all times and that we remember this feeling always. We are connected always. We are one.

To be sure we're all in sync, please see the countdown timer at the top of this page or verify the time in your location on the World Time Chart. We will again join together next month, on August 25th and every 25th to send out a major love. Thank you so much, everyone. Please help us spread the word!

UNICEF | World Food Programme | Mercy Corps | Save the Children | World Vision | Doctors Without Borders | Shelter Box | Catholic Relief Services | Oxfam America | Int'l Rescue Committee | Int'l Medical Corp

The One Rose for Michael Facebook group
is raising funds for UNICEF for Michael's birthday. Your $2 donation, sent in Michael's name, pays for a child's vaccination against tetanus, measles and polio.

Heal the World for Children
is again holding festivals in cities around the world for Michael's birthday (August 29). A $20 donation will also enter you into a drawing for an autograph Michael signed in 2009. Please see their FB page for details.

Michael Jackson Birthday Charity is a fan group that is organizing for everyone to donate to Orphan's Lifeline of Hope International on August 29th in honor of Michael.

A Million Trees for Michael
asks you to donate via American Forests. Over 20,000 trees have been planted through them in Michael's name already! Please be sure to read the details to make sure the donation is credited appropriately.

And the group 2300 Make A Pact
recently reached the deadline for donations for the Dresses from Neverland campaign, that is providing dresses to girls affected by the tornado outbreak in the US earlier this summer.

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  Empty Re: July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by Neeve Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Mine was short, but it was nice.

I saw Norway surrounded in golden light, and angels all around. I saw lots of angels. I saw children in Somalia laughing and playing and eating. I saw light and unity among MJ fans, and then among the world.

I saw Michael fleetingly. And I just felt such unity with the world. The theme for me in this one was unconditional love. That's the answer to everything.

Looking forward to reading others!
xxx
Neeve
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by darlingdear Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Mine was pretty short but I felt a surge of energy as soon as I shut my eyes.
I was taken to Norway and stopped infront of this girl who was on the floor crying (I think that was on Utoya) we sent everyone in Norway all our love and support during their difficult time.
Also sent love to the Horn of Africa. I was inside one of the hospitals there where they are helping refugees.
And then finally sent love to everyone else in the world & MJ.
Felt emotional too, about five or six minutes in, I was overcome with sadness.

Looking forward to reading everyone else's experience Smile

heart
darlingdear
darlingdear

: : LOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainEOLove Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Before I post my experience I want to say just a few minutes before I did the prayer, I got a text from my mom saying that my uncle's (not blood related) nephew died from an overdose of drugs on Friday. He was only 21. I never knew him. I don't even know his name, but it's very sad and I decided to include him in the prayer as well. Seems like a lot of crazy things happened on Friday. Anyway, so here was my experience:

I visualized the scene in Norway. Witnessed some smoke and destruction and families gathered together. I tried to focus on their healing. Then I saw Michael. He was dressed all in black and wearing his black fedora. Children went up to him and kissed him. Then I kinda embraced him myself. I then wanted to zero in on the Norwegian man who was responsible for these attacks. I wanted to try to make an attempt to get through to him. I said “Do you see what you have done? Can you see all the people you hurt? Can you feel their pain?” He had his hands over his ears not wanting to hear it. I tried to make him see we are all One, and hurting others in that way is hurting the Oneness we are all a part of. Then finally he sort of hung his head. I told him, “I extend my love to you. Please help us in bringing the world healing and peace.” But Michael was pulling me away saying there were other matters we had to address. It felt as if he was saying I had spent enough time there. Of course I knew I was going to include the famine in Africa in my prayer as well. So, we went there. All the Africans were gathered around. There were a lot of children. I visualized this long table with plates filled with food for them. I imagined it like the scene in the movie Hook where they pretended the food was real and then it became real. Michael smiled at that analogy. One of the kids had an orange in his hand and he gave it to me. Afterwards I focused on my uncle’s nephew, sending him healing from losing his life due to overdosing on drugs, and focused on everyone around the world in general. I then said my goodbye to Michael who said, “We will never part.” I gave him a hug and he disappeared again.

CaptainEOLove
CaptainEOLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

CaptainEOLove wrote:I then wanted to zero in on the Norwegian man who was responsible for these attacks. I wanted to try to make an attempt to get through to him. I said “Do you see what you have done? Can you see all the people you hurt? Can you feel their pain?” He had his hands over his ears not wanting to hear it. I tried to make him see we are all One, and hurting others in that way is hurting the Oneness we are all a part of. Then finally he sort of hung his head. I told him, “I extend my love to you. Please help us in bringing the world healing and peace.” But Michael was pulling me away saying there were other matters we had to address. It felt as if he was saying I had spent enough time there.

First of all, I'm Norwegian and have been paying close attention to the events that happened. The attacks happened in the east, and I live in the west and am thus completely safe and 100% unharmed. But, as the poet Nordahl Grieg said, "We are so few, each fallen is a brother and a friend." And your prayer experience here sounds very true. The culprit had the idea that killing so many people was a necessary thing to do, and he has stated that he would rather be hated than forgotten. So, I've chosen to just ignore the guy. I know you tried making him change his mind, but he's pulled himself away from the Divine to the extent that he ended up killing innocent people because of a twisted idea. I will end this post by using the same quote that's been around in the media a lot recently: If one man can show so much hate, imagine how much love we all can show together
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

I haven't read others' yet, so just posting what I wrote immediately aftewards...

I felt Michael immediately, so that was wonderful, cuz he brings tha LOVE, baby, hehe July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  160607 Then I felt us all connecting and my hands were vibrating and warm through most of the prayer. I found it quite hard to focus on any one place at first. I tried to focus on Norway and then Africa, but after asking for angels for Norway and that all who died be in the Light and seeing angels all around them (I already did a couple of prayers for Norway, in one going with Michael to hospitals), I was whisked away to the U.S. (not expecting that at all), where the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, geeez. It was really TENSION and anger and violence. Terrible energy. Then a bright, vivid green light energy came swirling down into the center of the country like the northern lights. It was very intense and soon coated the whole U.S. The map of America glowed in this bright green energy and I kept hearing/thinking
"shhhhhhhh.... shhhhhhhhh...." like we were trying to CALM EVERYTHING DOWN. Like "Shhhhh, quiet now, everything's alright... shhhhhhhhh...." Everyone was just so uptight that they needed to take a deep breath and
RELAX before things explode. Then I was suddenly drawn to the Mexican border and the word "Juarez" kept repeating. More green energy.... shhhhhhhhhh..... There were a lot of fleeting images this time, and one of them was of Mother Earth/Gaia like a mother figure holding America like a baby and rocking it gently in her arms.

Then I was able to focus elsewhere and I flew straight to Africa where I saw how terrible the conditions are and I was asking God to please, please let all the aid get through. I saw trucks coming in with food and water and all of us praying went to the rebel groups and (like Michael at the end of Earth Song on the HIStory Tour), we gently lowered the guns in their hands to let the aid get through. It was at about this point that I opened my eyes for a moment and saw it was 13 after the hour and I felt like many had stopped by by this point.

I wanted to go on and got a brief visual of the whole planet glowing in green/blue energy, but I suddenly found myself in a stone temple of some sort. July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  998937 There were many of us there, dressed in clothing like maybe tribes in the Amazon, and we were sitting around a central place chanting, creating some vibration. Up at the front of this chamber was a huge stone orb, but we weren't near it. We were rocking back and forth, vibrating, and I felt that consciousness(all consciousness) was RISING. Lift this energy, lift it, I thought. We were raising a dimension, a level, a whole veil/band of existence, higher and higher. And at the same time I then saw the "Kingdom of God"
slowly coming down toward what we were lifting. It was as if the two were slowly coming to a place where they would merge. I heard something about the "two worlds coming together" .... hmmmmm...

Then I just "ommmmmm"'d for a few minutes in peace, thanking everyone. July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  339391 July 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences  723515
BeGodsGlow
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceOfZenab1994 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I didn't join because I was so worried over my personal life and didn't want to bring bad energy in. Sad

I'm glad everyone had a strong experience though. I was looking forward to it like all month but it just didn't turn out. Sad
DanceOfZenab1994
DanceOfZenab1994

: : Heal The World.

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 am

I decided to do something new for this Major Love Prayer... I did an angel card reading. I'm not sure what the members here feel about it, but I did a video of me doing the reading, so if you wish, I will post it here.
19jacinta88
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

I love to read everyone else's experiences.

I cannot remember much other than that the focus wasn't so much on the visuals just sending love, hope and healing to the people in Norway and allowing the food, water and all necessary supplies to reach the people of Somalia, all refugees and there was a brief focus on all the children of the world, praying that they will feel secure, safe, loved and cared for. Didn't see much of anything, didn't even see Michael, the focus was on radiating love everywhere it was needed.
MJJLaugh
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsGlove Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 am

Hello fellow love solders Smile I gotta say, mine wasn't as extraordinary as my last; in fact, it was beyond extraordinary, because my prayer occurred during the time I was volunteering for Vacation Bible School in another state at a church that couldn't afford to help spread God's word through this wonderful program. And man, was I full of so much love during the prayer, because not only was I praying for the best of blessings towards all the sick, dying, alone, homeless, and hungry children and citizens of the world, but I was already doing such a great deed at the time by helping so many beautiful young children to understand God's message and feel his love for them. I felt entirely grateful; so proud of the fact that I was manifesting my love and Michael's message through my actions at the same time of the major love prayer. angel visit That experience has inspired me to continue to mission, and spread Michael's essential message.

P.S. The children were so wonderfully nice and full of playfulness; I had so much fun there and made friends with all of them Smile I got them all to sign my shirt at the end of the week because I was going to miss them dearly. But I'm so glad that I helped them feel the love heart

"Love is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
GodsGlove
GodsGlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Modulation Alert Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Mhm, I love feeling the beginning since no clock is needed to know what time it is that day. Love that.

Couldn't light the candles fast enough, thought Michael was pushing, lol.

I was simply handing hugs out to every youth of that day. I saw some being able to be comforted, some were still in no shape to even be comforted 'successfully'. That one was difficult. I did get catch a visual of one Norwegian young man in particular and his take on it, and I did see Michael doing what he could.

My preschooler decided to join me while I was sitting between the candles- he heard the children's voices in Michael's "The Lost Children"- and that made him come running. So we ended MLP that thinking of 'the children', if I put it that way my son can understand it- and he thus joined me in MLP for the first time- willingly and spontaneously and from his own wish, hearing the children's voices in Michael's music.
Modulation Alert
Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down