Major Love Prayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Though Michael is gone - I wish we spent more time...

2 posters

Go down

Though Michael is gone - I wish we spent more time... Empty Though Michael is gone - I wish we spent more time...

Post by CassieForMaxwell Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 pm

in this place.

It is well known that Michael Jackson was an intensely spiritual man. There is no way on God’s earth that he could have withstood the trials and tests of faith that were daily heaped upon him had he not been. And his trials didn’t just start but were his all the days of his life. They only grew with time. But he had God and wisdom and truth and love, so he was well equipped with the weapons needed to forge war against his oppressors. He mastered them and used them well. They could not win. He’d been given the upper hand. Blessed be his name.

Sometimes when I am sitting and thinking of all the trivial things that I amost allow to turn my day upside down, inside out, my mind immediately reverts back to all that Michael was forced to endure and I tell myself brush it off, stand firm, smile in the face of it and keep it moving. How dare I allow little insignificant things to stop the progress.! Keep it moving and keep the dream alive. I am a product of the Michael Jackson school of love. Nothing is going to turn me around.

So I’m just passing through, but I would love to be here often and sit for a spell with others who love God and love Michael Jackson. See you on the 25th of January, God willing. amen

CassieforMaxwell

CassieForMaxwell

Back to top Go down

Though Michael is gone - I wish we spent more time... Empty Re: Though Michael is gone - I wish we spent more time...

Post by jinnan Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 am

The P90X workout schedule has everything you want in training such as the outcomes. Get your p90x insanity workout outcomes and buy P90X these days.Read More

jinnan

Back to top Go down